• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's your "go to" game?

???????????

• Total voters

Spacefiller

waiting for life to start
These are the ones that I have played more than once
The Legend Of Zelda
Zelda II
A Link to the Past
Ocarina of Time

I just started Majoras Mask 3d and have restarted Skyward Sword, hopefully I will get a chance to play some this weekend.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Most LOZ fans have a go-to game; one they play over and over and never get tired of. Mine is Twilight Princess. What is yours?
I'd say Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, and Hyrule Warriors.
And on occasion- Link's Crossbow Training- but I'm not sure if that counts.

ILU

i luv u
ALttP here as well. It *never* gets old. The world is dense AND large enough to just run around and explore. I like the story a lot, too. What I really like is that I can turn it off and come back to it later without forgetting what is already did beforehand... which is a problem I experience in a lot of games these days (not just Zelda).

I've played OoT about once a year or so for 15 years since I bought it (probably 10 total playthroughs), so I guess that. Although lately I've been playing the others more, and even enjoy a Skyward Sword playthrough every now and then.

Wind Waker. HOW IS WIND WAKER NOT ON THE LIST?

I've played Wind Waker like ten times through, which is the most of any game I've ever played. It's one of my favorite games of all time and I will fight anyone who says it's not the hypest ****.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
ALttP hands down. Though AoL was my first Zelda game, its a lil intimidating to be returning too time and time again. I would have to say I play through ALttP every 6 months. I know the game like the back of my hand, and can beat it in just two settings. The first three dungeons only take about an hour for me to complete give or take about 15 mins. So i usually make it around three dungeons into the dark world on my first setting. Then I come back the next day and do nothing but wander around collecting things, and heading to the entrance of the next dungeon, before deciding to save it for the next sitting. So i guess three settings is more likely.

The game is bursting full of content, with secrets, and goodies in every nook and cranny of the world. I love the 16-bit era of music. Darkworld theme being probably my most beloved music in all of video games (along with tons of MegaMan/MegaManX music). How ever I would be wrong to not give a ton of credit to nostalgia.

The first three dungeons only take about an hour for me to complete give or take about 15 mins.
It's been awhile for me, but I'm like this with Link's Awakening, and to a lesser extent ALTTP. I've played ALTTP probably 4-5 times, and it surprises me how quickly dungeons go by now that I'm familiar with them. While I haven't played it for probably 8-10 years, I could usually beat the first 3-4 dungeons of Link's Awakening in about 2-3 hours.

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
TP was my first Zelda game. However, Majora's Mask is my favorite, and I love replaying it. The anju and Kafei quest is always great, and I do love the story of the game.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
Definitely OoT. I've played it a lot and now I speedrun it, so when I fire it up I tend to practice glitches or do runs. I sometimes do regular playthroughs, though.

After that, I still play MM fairly often. When I play MM, I do regular playthroughs, but I sometimes use a few glitches here and there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom