• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's your "go to" game?

???????????

• Total voters

LinkIsSexy

Kissing Link is like chocolate; rich and sweet.
Most LOZ fans have a go-to game; one they play over and over and never get tired of. Mine is Twilight Princess. What is yours?

(And if there's a topic like this already, please feel free to merge this one with the existing.)

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Majora's Mask. I love Zelda and me saying this no way dismisses the others as bad, but that's the only game I feel has enough depth and variety to enjoy playing over-and-over.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Mine is probably Twilight Princess. I love the style, I love the story, I love the gameplay,I love the music. That being said, Phantom Hourglass was my first Zelda game and so I always enjoy going back and playing that one as well.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Definitely Twilight Princess.

I don't revisit it often, nor do I really play Zelda all that much anymore, but every time I do all those memories and feelings from when I first played it come rushing back.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Majora's Mask it has a lot more depth than many of the zelda games and the world felt complete it didn't feel like there were empty areas like haunted wasteland nor did any area feel overly full or cramped. The bosses are still to this day fun to fight and what other game allows you to redo the entire dungeon without having to restart your save?

Majoras-Light

Gatekeeper
Majora's Mask, hands down. OOT is a great game, and very enjoyable to replay, but MM just has great characters, side quests, and is overall just a fantastic game.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Most LOZ fans have a go-to game; one they play over and over and never get tired of. Mine is Twilight Princess. What is yours?

(And if there's a topic like this already, please feel free to merge this one with the existing.)

I put Ocarina of time, it is a game I have literally completed 10 times though my completion count for TP is not far behind.
Though I no longer feel the need to play them over and over. In fact I have no desire to play either for another year at least.
If I had to pick a Zelda game to play right now, it would probably be MM or SS. I have only completed them twice each and therefore I don't remember every detail so there would still be that sense of rediscovery rather than playing something that I remember every detail from like OOT and TP.

TheRockinStallion

If I'm not back in 15 minutes, just wait longer!
Didn't we cover that already? I'M A DUDE!
A Link to the Past since it was my first. Buying it for my GBA a few months ago was like putting on an old pair of shoes. It felt so satisfying performing the attacks that I did as a kid. It was both nostalgic and new since I never actually beat it back in the day. I'm currently working on my 2nd play-through... that is, when I'm done with MM for the day.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Definitely Wind Waker. Could play that a million times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom