• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favourite YouTube Channel?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
VSauce, probably. And the second would be Game Grumps. Or JonTron. Sadly VSauce doesn't upload that often, but when he does, it is amazing.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I'd also have to go with Vsauce. Michael's way of explaining the topics he covers is always engaging and I don't think I've ever missed one of his uploads in the time I've been subbed to his channel.

Honourable Mentions:
  • Charlieissocoollike
  • communitychannel
  • ディズニー公式YouTubeチャンネル
  • Emma Blackery
  • Nintendo 公式チャンネル
  • Paint (And Jon's second channel paintchips)
  • RabbidLuigi
  • Rachel & Jun

Last edited:

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Probably Game Theorists, though I do watch a lot of college humor and instantly rush to the new videos by Yuriofwind.

Ah actually, if I go by all time, there is one that is either better or almost as good as Game Theorists.

Adamwestslapdog. Unfortunately he is dead.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I did 30. xD

30) ThePainoGuys
29) RayWilliamJohnson
28) nigahiga
27) Paint
26) The Slow Mo Guys
25) speedyw03
24) CinemaSins
23) The Game Theorists
22) SilentDroidd
21) Vsauce2
-
20) WatchMojo.com
19) Lui Calibre
18) Jake Roper
17) TeamFourStar
16) Vsauce3
15) AMC Theatres
14) Veritasium
13) TheFineBros
12) CriousGamers
11) TomSka
-
10) Vsauce
9) VanossGaming
8) I AM WILDCAT
7) Egoraptor
6) BasicallyIDoWork :finn:
5) 3GI
4) Mr Sark
3) FanboyFlicks
2) Mini Ladd
1) SeaNanners Gaming Channel

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I've found that most of these YouTubers are generic jump cutters that are neither funny nor helpful. Even Nigahiga does that BS. That being said, my favorite YouTubers would be iC0NB0Y, DashieXP, and Man at Arms

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
  • Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter
  • TotalBiscuit
  • Boogie2988
  • UberHaxorNova
  • Sp00nerism
  • NoobFromUA
  • DidYouKnowGaming
  • Game Sack
  • Mr Sark
  • Hutch
  • Seananners
  • WehSing
Pretty much all I watch is from them, with some Dota VODs thrown in from Beyond the Summit. :) Everything else I just find through Reddit/NeoGAF/people sending me stuff.

And if I had to pick my favourite one, I'd have to pick Rooser Teeth/Achievement Hunter. I do love their content and the Let's Plays by AH never cease to make me laugh. To the point where, considering they have a relatively consistent upload schedule, I'll be sat just waiting for the Let's Play to upload.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
AmazingPhil is my favorite youtuber because he's kind of awesome.

I also like Danisnotonfire, the Game Theorists, PeanutButterGamer, Rabbidluigi, and Didyouknowgaming.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
  • Cinemassacre
  • Smosh
  • DidYouKnowGaming?
  • The Game Theorists
  • Yuriofwind
  • GameTrailers
  • ScrewAttack!
  • GameXplain
  • AlphaOmegaSin
  • A+Start
  • How It Should Have Ended
  • JeremyJahns
  • Feud Nation
  • WatchMojo.com
  • batinthesun
  • VariantComics
  • Comicstorian
  • Emergency Awesome
  • RomanAtwood
  • VitalyZDtv
  • MabeinAmerica
  • Jack Vale Films
  • Vsauce
  • Vsauce3
  • Hybrid Librarian
  • Alltime10s
  • Alltime Conspiracies
  • Dark5
  • Rob ****
  • list25
  • SciShow
  • SciShow Space
  • Quirkology

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I don't know if I can say I have a favorite since there is so much variety, so I'll just list off some of the ones that I love.

Proton Jon
One of the first few Let's Players, his videos and streams on Twitch.tv are incredibly entertaining and insightful.

davidangel64 aka X
Known best for being one of the first to make a full fledged Let's Play of Minecraft, nowadays he's known for his calm approach to the first person shooter genre.

SeaNanners
Although the style of his gaming videos has change drastically through the years, they've never quite gotten less entertaining.

EthosLab
Often described as a "Technical Minecraft Player", he's known for helping making things such as redstone and mob traps popular in the community in its early days.

jacksepticeye
Somewhat of a newer Youtuber, he gained a humongous following last year because of his incredibly ridiculous yet at the same time down to earth personality.

Every Frame a Painting
A collection of video essays about movies, even those who aren't that aware about how filmmaking works can understand these very well explained analyses of scenes from movies.

Tom Scott
If you want to learn some really interesting facts about random things, this would be a great place to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom