• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's your favourite type of cake?

I love ice cream cake the most. I love the creamy delight of ice cream, I love the spongy goodness of cake, and put together it's pure heaven. My favorite flavor of cake tends to be vanilla, as it is with most things. I like marble quite a bit, too, though.

Ooooooohh marble cake is a good one. Haven't had marble cake in years.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Icecream cake forever!! <3

I had ice cream cake for my birthday, and I loved it.

Chocolate cake is my favorite flavor of cake, and we make hersey chocolate frosting to go on it, so yummy :)

Black forest cake is another really yummy cake, whipped cream and cherries on it.

You know, whenever I eat cake with ice cream on the side, sometimes I mix it together so when you eat some, it's the perfect amount of ice cream and cake. It doesn't look as pretty, but tastes amazing! Does anyone else do that, or is it just me?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I love chocolate cheesecake. Unfortunately, due to how rich cheesecake tends to be, it can make me feel really sick so I don't eat it very much. When I do though, it is always amazing.

Special mention goes to black forest cake for being my favourite cake when I was younger.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I absolutely love ice cream cake the most, I've always found it to be delicious. Normal cake often just feels too much for me.

With most cake I can only handle about a slice, but for Ice Cream cake I can eat a hell of a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom