• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's your favourite hair colour?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I probably like pink or white hair the most (with the latter looking best when its natural)

what kinds of hair colours do you like?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
all natural hair colors are beautiful imo

colored hair is kinda tricky because they always need maintenance and all
but as long as they look well cared and stuff then most colors are fine too prolly
my preference to those go to darker tones or something in the grayscale going from white to dark gray, not a wild fan of saturated/bright colors

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
On myself? I like the brown color I have.

On others? I really like hair colors with highlights. Unnatural colors like blue and pink are cool, but I am really fond of natural colors with streaks of a contrasting natural color. That's some good stuff right there.

The darker the better for me.

I personally have really dark brownish hair, but on others I love black.

Though saying that, Milla Maxwell and Sandra Nasic are damn gorgeous and they're both blonde.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
On myself, black. It took me a while to convince my mom to let me dye it black in high school, and now she says that it looks best black.

On others, I don't guess I have a preference. Blonde and black are both really nice. But I don't mind brown or red either. I also really love gray/white hair but those are less common.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm a blondie but in terms of what I like on others. I like dark hair.

For unnatural colours I like purple, blue and pink hair the best.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
My hair is naturally a light-medium brown, but I dye it to be almost black and prefer it that way. I did have blonde streak highlights in my hair at one point, but I disliked how it looked and haven’t done it again since then.

On others, I almost always find dark or black hair to be the most attractive or nice-looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom