• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors What's your favourite Adventure Map?

What's your favourite Adventure Map?

For me it's the classic and Wind Waker maps. I just really find them the most fun. Also if you know Zelda 1 very well, on the 1st and 2nd quest (called master in HW) of the classic Zelda 1 maps, you don't need the compass ever. All of the search items are the same item in the same location as the original NES game.

I really don't like Wind Waker as a game but the Wind Waker Maps in Hyrule Warriors are just really fun and their art style is really well done. Not purely cel shaded like the Gamecube game, more like a mix between Cel shading and proper 3D models. Also the sailing great sea music is the only piece I like from the entire Wind Waker game, so hearing that on the Wind Waker Map in Hyrule Warriors is nice too.

funnier6

Courage~
I really like the Majoras Mask map because imo the music is so much better than the TP map and the moon slowly falling is really cool. Finding and activating the temples is a lot more fun than just aimlessly wandering the map like the other ones.

Haven’t played the HWL maps though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom