• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's your favourite action scene?

Can be based on the setup, the choreography, story significance, soundtrack association.

Whatever you want, from any media type.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
There's quite a few I could name, but I'll go with one I saw very recently. I'm not a Fate fan, but Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works was a pretty solid anime with excellent animation overall. My favorite fight scene in the whole anime was actually in the second episode (IIRC) between Lancer and Saber. The fight is so full of intense energy that it keeps you on the edge of your seat with every movement the characters make.

Last edited:
Oooh. Tough one.

Probably the club scene from the first (and only) John Wick film.

I love the choreography in John Wick, the fighting and gunplay is like watching poetry. I really like the club scene because it has cool music, lots of neon and lots of stylish violence.

Mature content warning

Also I need to mention this scene from Underworld. It isn't really an action scene, it's just stylish and cool and really dumb.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
The Kitchen Fight in the second Raid movie.

In fact, every fight scene in the two Raid movies are amazing, considering the main actor, Iko Uwais, secondary characters, and extras are all expert silat practitioners, and it shows.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom