• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Song?

Hands down the main theme from the Wind Waker. In fact while the Wind Waker isn't my favorite Zelda game, it does have my favorite music of any game of the series.

Tough to choose only one. Midna's Lament, Zelda's Lullaby, Gerudo Valley and Song of Storms are some of my favorites.

Also, the Orchestra Piece #1 from the Twilight Princess trailer is still amazing even tho it wasn't in the game.

Last edited:
That is a tough question. off the top of my head I would say song of storms, but I also like Midna's Desperate Hour, the Skyward Sword Main theme. There are many others that I also like. I really can't pick one favorite song from Legend of Zelda.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I'm stuck between 2

1. The main theme/credits theme for the Wind Waker. It's so well put together, and simple, and so catchy, and it just never gets old. It gives me so much nostalgia

2. Great Fairy Fountain/ File Select. I dont understand why not many people appreciate this song for what it is. I believe its the song in th 2nd most number of Zelda games (I think). It's fantastic. When I think of Zelda songs this is the first one that comes to mind. And I love how Nintendo can always bring it back and vary it in creative fantastic ways

For my fav in-game song, it would be the song of storms, but if it can be a TLoZ song outside of the game, I would coose the TLoZ main theme on the 25th anniversary SS CD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom