• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Song?

H

HyperKnux

Out of every song you've heard in TLoZ series, which one is your favorite? Mine is the Stone Tower Temple song from Majora's Mask... :)

Groose

Groosenator
My favorite song that you get to learn is the Serenade of Water. But my favorite song not learned is the Molgera boss battle music from Wind Waker.

Darn that's a super tough question...I like the main theme, song of storms, clock town, balland of the goddess, balland of the wind fish...I CAN'T CHOOSE A FAVORITE!!!

The lost woods melody or I guess you could say sarias song as well. I find myself randomly humming that song when I'm by myself.

SuperMetroid

Eating Your Brains
I'm divided, as is everyone else. All of the music from the 64 games is memorable to me, and despite being an under par game, Twilight Princess had a few good ones as well. But I'm going to go with the Clock Town Theme, because the one song had three versatile variations which fit perfectly with the 3-day mechanic.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Darn that's a super tough question...I like the main theme, song of storms, clock town, balland of the goddess, balland of the wind fish...I CAN'T CHOOSE A FAVORITE!!!

Same feeling right here. Too hard to choose and I love all of the songs you listed. I'd also add Faron Woods from both Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, Lake Hylia from Twilight Princess and the Dark World music from A Link To The Past.

I can't decide a favorite, I like a lot of them. I used to think Ocarina of Time's Hyrule Field theme was my favorite, but then I started to enjoy the Temple of Time theme also from Ocarina of Time. Right now I think the Temple of Time theme is my favorite, but I'll likely change my mind in a few days or so. I love all Zelda music.

Hard to say, I think Ganondrof's theme from TP is my fav. (the sword fighting music, not the beast ganon music. the beast ganon music is just awful)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom