• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
N

NG34

My favorite is Ocarina of Time, since it was my first Zelda game as a child and I have played it the most, the story in the game is outstanding and I love the feeling you get when playing the game, it's an adventure/Journey that sometimes leads to unexpected things that I never did get in a previous play through (even though the game is 13 years old). Wind Waker comes in a close second because it is a totally different story than most of the other Zelda games. Hyrule is submerged at the bottom of the Ocean, Link has 2 relatives in the game (only seen in 2 other Zelda games), and The gameplay is just hands down phenomenal. There's a ton more I could say about it but I don't want to make a post that's way too long, lol.

L

Lord of Zelda

Favorite Zelda Game

25 years have gone by now, the legend of zelda could be done, but i'm not anyway.
If the series is done, I would like to here your favorite zelda game for a recreation.

In my opinion, twilight princess, best zelda game ever. Hard puzzles, epic boss battles,
and the graphics is not what you expect from zelda, but just amazing.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Although not my favourite game, OoT will always hold a special place in my heart for being my first experience with Video Games. I was completely obsessed with it. We got MM later, which I wasn't a big fan of (because of the time limit. I had a hard time understanding the whole banking process). I got TWW for Christmas in 2004, and fell in love with it instantly! I still love it to this day, and it's my 3rd favourite Zelda game (ironically behind MM). That's when I really started playing Zelda games as a fan, and my top 3 games at that point were 1.MM, 2.TWW, and 3.OOT (Which stayed till the release of SS, which is now my favourite)

It was hard man! Okay, let's just face it: Skyward Sword SUCKS! That's why the initials are SS, because if you put 'uck' in the middle it gives you the perfect review for the game. But I would have to say Twilight Princess is the best. It's got loads of land, amazing storyline, endless awesom sword moves and action, great items, etc. But what was really hard, was that Ocarina of Time is just as good! I still think OoT is the best, but I just didn't vote it, I don't know why...

I don't even... just no.

L

Lord of Zelda

I'm gonna have to go with four swords adventures, great bosses, good story, and great dungeons. And the quality is Amazing!!!

My following Favorites (in order) happen to be:
#1: Links Awakening
This was the first game I had started out with in the entire series. I was a kid at the time and seen my dad playing it and thought is was cool. I still do.
#2: Twilight Princess
I likes the overall plot as well as them bringing back a few of the old tunes(even if some of them were edited). The edited versions were great.
#3: A Link to the Past
I enjoyed the tunes as well as the dungeons in it. the plot was also a favorite.
Ocarina of time
I liked ir for the sake of liking it
Skyward Sword
I mostly loved the bringing back of and remolding of the Beamos, Armos, Lizalfos, and Stalfos

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
A Link to the Past. After the first two games, it was as if concentrated awesome had been poured directly into the cartridge.

For the longest time I have always considered AoL my favorite Zelda game. I remember playing it as a little kid in the early 90s, and feeling awesome anytime I ever discovered anything new. That and it stood out from the original. So for years and years that was my favorite. Then I played Minish Cap. I thought the concept was neat. It just hooked me, and took me back to what made me love the series to begin with. The game feels original, and clean, fresh. My second favorite Zelda is of course, still Zelda II.

Last edited:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I've probably made a list somewhere on this thread but I think I'll remake it.

1. Wind Waker. The graphics are awesome in my opinion and I love the music in it to, as well as the adventuring. There was a lot of that. :)

2. I'll have to say Four Swords Adventures. I've only ever played it by myself, but that's enough for me.

3. Majora's Mask. That game is pretty awesome.

4. Hmm... OoX. Both of the games. I like Seasons more but they're still both here.

5. Minish Cap, the first game I ever beat. And no, I didn't forget to put "Zelda", before game. It was the first video game I ever beat.

6. I know there isn't supposed to be a 6 on here, but I can't leave off Spirit Tracks! I've never actually beaten it(I got stuck on the final Tower of Spirits floor), but that game is still pretty fun.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Ocarina FTW

Ocarina of Time broke blew me away as a child. It introduced new mechanics and brought Zelda into 3d where others games failed. The story was epic. The dungeons were satisfyingly challenging. The items were the best in the series. You get all of this, and you get to RIDE A HORSE. No game can top that. You can see why almost every Zelda game since draws heavily from it. It simply is the best video game ever made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom