• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
My favorite Zelda game is Skyward Sword. I liked almost everything about it. It did have somethings that annoyed me but overall I enjoyed playing it more than the other games in the series and I liked the story more in Skyward Sword than the story in the other games.

W

Wind Waker

It was a close call between MM, Oot, and Skyward Sword. I had to choose Skyward Sword though, because of the story. It is a amazing story and details the beginning of the Master Sword, the beginning of the whole legend, my second favorite would be Oot, and my third would be MM.

W

windwaker4ever

Skyward Sword is my absolute favorite game, fallowed my wind waker

Squirrel

The Rodent King
SS is my favorite. It just has a lot of new stuff in it that other Zelda games don't have like the ability to fly on your loftwing or the beetle.

My favorite Zelda game has to be A Link to the Past since it was the very first Zelda game I have played. Of couse some other games like Twlight Princess, Skyward Sword, Majora's Mask, and Link's Awakening are very close to my favorite.

Last edited:
For me, it's Link To The Past. It still seems like the perject Zelda game for. Amazing gameplay, story, music, everything.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I have found that I like Majora's Mask the most...
I used to favor Twilight Princess.... but that was before I played Majora's Mask x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom