• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
N

Nesfan

Twilight Princess. I's my first zelda ever and it made me fell in love of this awesome series.

DinNayruFarore

God of Goddesses
Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Skyward Sword, Wind Waker in the descending order.

I was first introduced to the series by Twilit Princess, and got somewhat familiar to the characters that were conventional to the game.

Ocarina of Time's art was amazing after watching the original NES games, and it really showed me how far Nintendo got with this series. The Water Temple was a pain though, so it really didn't get me as much a Twilight Princess did.

Majora's Mask was my favorite of scariest games I've played. The moon in the sky, the walking dead, and the sociopath with a disguise; these gave me nightmares but I was addicted to the game.

Loved the art in Skyward Sword and the story. Fi's farewell and Zelda's blessing scenes made me tear up, even after those annoying jingles signaling Fi requesting discussion with me. The bosses were a bit shallow, I have to say (that is excluding Ghirahim and his wonderful themes). Scaldera was classic, but I would've liked a second phase. Moldarach was a tad bit too easy. Koloktos was great but I was hoping we would have to mash the A button to push against Koloktos's swords. Tentalus was the same in both phases.

The gameplay was alright with the boat in the Wind Waker. I would just pop some popcorn while trying ro travel from Windfall to Outset to get Nayru's pearl and I was still sailing by the time I got back. The sidequest to get the Mask for seeing enemies' health was strenuous. Most of the bosses had no changing phase or redundant second phases. Ganon's final battle was my favorite because it was amazingly challenging to stand across from Zelda as she tried to deflect the Light arrow.

I've always had a soft spot for the black sheep of the 3D Zelda's known as Twilight Princess. It just has everything that I ever wanted in a Zelda game: a solid gameplay, amazing presentation, the feeling of grandure and epicness, and above all the feeling that you were a part of something much bigger than here and now, like your connection to OOT wolf and your inheritance of the Hero's Clothing. It just makes you feel like you are a part of a legacy.

Majoras mask. It was great to see a great game have a better game as a sequel. Cool eerie music and loved all the masks

FosterTheNation

The Better of The Best
Majora's mask is a good one. When I was little I always wanted to play it. I'd watch trailers and gameplay videos for hours. It was so awesome because of all the masks and how you could play as a Zora. It seemed like the coolest game ever. Sadly I never got to play it until I was 13. I could never afford it as a youngling, and my parents would never buy it.

Close call between skyward sword and TP but im gonna go with TP. probably because it was the first one i finished. and i like the realtively eery atmosphere it had

A Link to the Past is my clear favourite. No other game has made me feel the sense of wonderment that I first felt when playing that game for the very first time. I'm playing it through again at the moment on my Wii (my SNES copy is safely tucked away), and I'm loving it just as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom