• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
Ocarina of Time for me. It was the first Zelda game I beat 100% and I just loved everything about it. The music, the graphics, the story. Evertyhing was just perfect.

My favourite is twilight princess, probably because it was the first Zelda game I played, so it's kind of nostalgic. At the same time I really like the dark, realistic feel to the game, and I got so used to the wii controls that pushing buttons doesn't feel the same. That probably explains why skyward sword is in a close second on my list. :)

Z

zeldadungeon123

Twilight princess Because of the items and the graphics!!!!!

S

skullkitty27

My favorite is skyward sword because it's the one that made me feel for Zelda the most and yell " I can protect my woman!" It constantly had me at the edge of my seat and I couldn't put it down.

zeldatreasure

zeldatreasurechest
I grew up on the NES Zeldas. They have always been my favorite. However, I have just recently began playing Ocarina of Time and the more I play the more I feel myself learning toward OoT.

Twilight Princess here! I loved pretty much everything about it :D!
The music, is by far the best in video game history (in my opinion, that is)...
I loved the graphics, surreal. :)
I loved the largeness of the land of Hyrule, a lot to explore... And it gives a more realistic experience of getting from 1 place to the other... Instead of just getting from 1 end of Hyrule to the other in less than a minute. :)
I liked how well developed your partner is (Midna), and that she actually has a detailed backstory.

Definitely, my all time favourite Zelda game!

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Skyward Sword is my COMPLETE favorite! I love the emotional connection and the length of the game. I loved all the plot twists like when Sky Keep appered under The Statue or when The Statue floated down to The Sealed Grounds!

A Link to the Past, most definitely.
I just remember finding my older sister's Super Nintendo when I was five and it was the first game I put in.
I had no idea what I was doing when I was little, but as I grew up the game became much more fun.
I loved the old music, the overworld and dungeons, and just the overall nostalgia.

D

Douglas

Minish Cap ftw! I love the kinstone system, boss battles, music and the dungeons are not too challenging (I prefer it that way) :yes:

R

rittir

wind waker the only thing wrong about that game was howlong it took to sail around andthere wasso much to do.

M

mcineri

Glad majoras mask is so high. my personal favorite. so many great games though

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom