• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
S

SilverMoon

My most favorite is Ocarina of Time, because no other Zelda games gave me the same emotions when I beat the game than this one. It was the first Zelda game I have ever played with in my life! I really loved Skyward Sword too but OoT still comes first in my heart :)

A

Andkon

I'm one of the 6% that really liked minish cap a lot more than Ocarina of Time. Loved that game and especially one the 3ds for ambassadors

Ocarina of Time for me. It's one of those games I will never get tired of it just takes me back to my childhood everytime I play it. It's also where my love for Zelda all began I don't think any game will ever beat that one IMO. Most people who disagree didn't grow up in the 90s :cool:

K

keetlem

I'm a fan of all the Legend of Zelda games I have ever played however I seem to agree with most that Majora's Mask is my favorite, have to say I have played Skyward Sword several times since it first came out and its a close second.

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
Well, as a zelda game, my favorite is Majora's Mask, cause it has more of an adventure feel to it. But as a game in general, my favorite is Skyward Sword.

I haven't played every Zelda game, mostly because I never had a GameCube and I still don't have a DS, so my opinion can't be entirely solid. However, I don't think my opinion would sway if I were to play the ones I've unfortunately had to skip out on. As a small child, I was CONSTANTLY playing Link's Awakening on my enormous, gray Gameboy. I had both Zelda titles for my NES, but being so young and with little plot being spelled out without the instruction manuals, I didn't get into them until I was older. Link's Awakening, however, was much different. I came to know and love the characters and felt entirely absorbed. Other titles were admittedly much better and I've spent more time playing them, but they're still not my favorite. Link's Awakening has an element of nostalgia for me that can't be given by any other game.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
For a while it was Twilight Princess because it gave me this epic feeling every time I played, especially riding on Epona through Hyrule Field. But now I love Majora's Mask it is so much fun with all of the different mask that add to game play.

It's gotta be Twilight Princess for me. The graphics were amazing, the plot was as genius as usual, and I think I've always had a thing for those type of darker games (Majora's Mask was a great one). Midna was definitely a plus, because I love her personality and snappy remarks and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom