• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
D

dekuprince

i would say Ocarina of time because it was the first zelda game that i ever played!:D

Twilight Princess. Veeery closely followed by Skyward Sword.

The dark, gritty artstyle and feel to TP really works in a Zelda game. I also love the game's dungeons.
Oh and Midna is the best companion in Zelda, she actually helped you and wasn't that annoying!

If they make the next Zelda game with the graphical style of Twilight Princess and the Amazing motion controls of Skyward Sword, It would be without a doubt greatest Zelda game.

F

FireMaster_64

Totally Ocarina of Time. It was Epic, Awesome and way ahead of its time. My All-Time Fav!

Okay, Majora's Mask -I'm sorry- SUCKS.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SkywardStrike64

I totally agree. MM is SO cruddy. Link's Reaction is totally::(

A

Ames32

I would say OoT and Twilight Princess, OoT story was amazing and Twilight Princess had the perfect representation Ganondorf he seemed so evil much like the Ganon from OoT but more sinister and crazy. :)

i'm afraid that i cannot choose just 1 favourite zelda game. it's a coin toss between the windwaker and twilight princess. there is just something about both games that connect with me (yin/yang also if that makes any kind of sense).even though i am ancient (i'm 37 ;-) i absolutely love the windwaker.it just took me back to my childhood (some people might say that i never left it lol) whereas twilight princess to me really felt like you were playing out an epic quest,and that evil could really win if i didn't fight it.the game was epic on many levels to me.

JasonXP

Its a Secret to Everybody
Kinda sad, how the first two games are so low, while Skyward Sword is so high on the poll just because it's new.

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
I have played all the home console Zelda games except for Wind Waker, and I have to say that Skyward Sword is my favorite Zelda game. something that Skyward Sword did better than any Zelda game was suck you into the story. You really felt like you were involved in the game. Also, the controls are perfect. Some people say that the controls are broken, but that's probably because they don't have a Wii Motion Plus.

xXNami-sanXx

Hey! Listen!
Why is everybody saying OoT? Just because it was the first one you played, doesn't mean it has to be your favorite. I have to say MM, I love every aspect of it.

Agreed. Every Zelda game is an absolute masterpiece in my opinion. Without the creation of just one game in the series, Zelda wouldn't be Zelda as we know and love it today.

Although I played OoT first, MM is still my favourite game (followed by TP). I simply cannot stop myself from playing MM again and again and again...I discover something new each time, and I love it!!!!! :P <3

Zelda games are all very good games, there’s no doubt about that. As for my favorite, it used to be Ocarina of Time, until I played Majora’s Mask in June last year. I was little late to the party, hmm? I’m surprised it took me so long to get around to it. Now recently Skyward Sword has dethroned Majora’s Mask and taken up the number one spot on my list. The atmosphere, the colors, the art style… a lot of things about it add up to make it my personal favorite, also including the characters, motion controls, and even just the overall flow of the game. It seems a rather colorful, cinematic experience. I think part of why I like the game so much is just a simple, personal reason – the fact that I experienced the game with others (specifically my sister), which is something that I hadn’t done since Ocarina of Time, my first Zelda. It’s a great game and I’m glad to have had a lot of fun with it.

Who knows, though? There are still 6 Zelda games I’ve yet to experience, so maybe someday one of those could come and surprise me by working its way up to the top of my list. Regardless I know they will be amazing games. ♥

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
Twilight Princess. It's the game that really drew me into the Zelda series. Honestly, I tend to have more fun playing the 3D games than the older ones, just because they're so expansive and always offer new challenges. But seriously, Link turning into a wolf? How much cooler can you get?

Probably followed by Ocarina of Time. Wind Waker's right up there, too. Majora's Mask and Skyward Sword were great games, but they frustrated me to no end with the three day limit and Evil Barney/Silent Realms respectively.

My favorite 2D game is OoS, but the 3DS remake of Four Swords Adventures is really fun, too.

I like Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask equally. OoT has a great story and was actually my first Zelda game. I also love the concept of time travel, which is why I love MM equally well. I loved the time mechanics in MM. I also think MM's dungeons were some of the best in the series because of how much I had to think about the puzzles and how long they took to complete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom