• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Twilight Princess is my favorite Zelda game. It has a beautiful art style. It has a great story with a lot of heart to it. Characters who go through character development like Midna. It has some well designed dungeons. It pretty much perfected the 3D Zelda game formula.

I'm going with Link's Awakening (DX), simply because i played it for ages as a kid, i remember just cutting the grass, getting rupees, leaving the screen, coming back and repeating for the first few hours i had the game, then i played the claw game and the fishing game. Later i went back to it and managed to play through it. :P

I realy love ocarina of time , it was the first zelda game i ever played and in my opinion the best . What made ocarina of time great for me was traveling back and forward from the past and the future.

MW7

I played through Skyward Sword, and.... Majora's Mask remains my favorite game of all time in addition to my favorite Zelda game.

Z

ZeldavsMusic

Majora's Mask. It's simply genius. What they did wrong with Twilight Princess's darkness concept, they did right before with Majora's Mask.

J

jsorensen

I really appreciate and enjoy The Ocarina of Time the most. Seeing link turn from boy to adult is an interesting thing. While Link still carries the same integrity, courage, and sense of justice while he is a kid and as well as an adult we see him mature and become even more fearless in the name of light. Great game!

I also have fond memories of playing wind waker during the summer of my grade 7 year, I made my own little map of the great sea to keep track of where I had been and what I had done there!

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I'll say that Wind Waker is my favorite 3D Zelda game. My overall favorite is either LoZ or ALttP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom