• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
M

miihackwii

For me its got to A Link to the Past, it was the first Zelda game I ever played which was 17 years ago, and I still love it as much as I did back then

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Hey Axle! My fave is Skyward Sword! Its awsome and fun, the bosses were great, except the Imprisoned, and the music was great too! Everything was pretty much perfect. I just loved Ghirahim the most though!;)

A

ABMxii

Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda game it has awsome dungeon and creepy music

OmenBlite

OmenBlite
I can,t choose between SS and TP...
TP: Story is brilliant, storytelling is okay, lots of depth to the combat, combat was excecuted poorly (enemies were too easy), lots of depth to the characters
SS: Story is overdone, storytelling is very good, lots of depth to the combat, combat is excecuted poorly (enemies stop becoming tactical), lots of depth to the characters
Hmmmmmmmmmm...............

Skywaker

Cheese & bacon potato
A tie between SS and TP. SS has a cool storyline that is different from the majority of the other games in the series. In addition, the graphics and precise movement of Link was an intriguing feature.
TP, on the other hand, had a GREAT storyline (in my opinion) and was interesting to explore through all of the areas.

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
B]I would have to say Skyward Sword because of first the awesome control and also the setting. You start out in the sky!! That is different then any other game for me!
Also in this game Zelda means something more then a princess you have to go save EVERY SINGLE TIME! She now starts out as your best friends of all time. It just beat out all the other games! But before SS it had to be OoT! Just a feeling of adventure swept over me right when I went to the Deku Tree. Next would be TP because of the storyline that brought you to two different worlds and you had great picture, and so on and so forth.[/B]

Last edited:

AwesomeLink86

Link is awesome!!
A Link to the Past - A very awesome game and still the best 2D game IMO
Ocarina of Time - Simply amazing, one of the best games ever
Skyward Sword - Not perfect (needed a more streamlined map, more variety in the areas, and more stuff to do in the sky) but a very very good game nonetheless
Twilight Princess - It was little overly dark, the overworld was little bland and depressing but it still a great game

These four are the best IMO but I also enjoyed Link's Awakening and Spirit Tracks! :)

ugh well for me its hard to pick i wish there was an all button :D but there wasn't oh well i picked the one i played the most which was ocarina of time :) and i dont regret it

Come on guys, it has to be Link's Awakening for me. It's just so nostalgic. I haven't played every game, but this one will ALWAYS be in my heart. I was very sad at the end because I had just beaten on of my favorite games ever.

Zelda_1224

Hyrule Knight
I like Majora's Mask, Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princsess, Zelda I, Zelda II and ALL ZELDA GAMES!!!!!!!!

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
1 - Twilight Princess - All aspects of this game are my favourite in the series. Graphics, Music, Gameplay, Controls, you name it. They're all top notch.
2 - Ocarina of Time - Classic and revolutionary. Probably the game with the most re-playability, and it never gets boring.
3 - Link to the Past - Undoubtedly the greatest 2D game. Still a challenge every playthrough, and tons of dungeons to conquer.

AnimeHat

Humming Swordsman
My absolute favorite will always be Majora's Mask (yes, I'm a hipster). I noticed that OoT and SS are currently tied... Food for thought...

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
Ocarina of Time and Skyward sword tied . . . wow, I thought Ocarina of Time was way better than Skyward Sword. But that's just me. Anyway, I liked Majora's Mask the best; it seems to me like it's just Ocarina of Time, but better. Ok, not THAT much better, maybe they're kind of equal, like if you mixed them, you would have the best Zelda game of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom