• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
B

batgirl

orcarina of time is my favorite by far. nothing can compare, second spot would go to twilight princess for bringing the zelda games back to a rich life like oot did when it came out. ss is neat i like the story line between link and zelda, but i got to say im getting bored going to the same freaking 3 places over and over again, i like the graphics of ss but i gotta say i dont really care for it too much, i dont care for the sheild meter and the stamina meter, i mean what a pain in the butt. also i kinda got attached to Epona so i was a little sad she wasnt making a appearence in this game. again i like a wide open space to run around in and grew tired of the limited place you could go, i was left wanting a little more from ss. oot forever!!

T

Thrashoholic

Majora's Mask is just barely edges out Ocarina of Time for not only my favorite Zelda game but my favorite game in general. I just love the early 3D graphics and gameplay of the N64 along with the dark story and atmosphere.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
For me, I'd definitely have to have Twilight Princess as my first. I haven't played enough of Skyward Sword to put it anywhere, sadly, because i don't yet own it.
Directly after Twilight Princess comes the tragically underrated Link's Awakening. This game is just downright amazing.
After that comes the obvious Ocarina of Time, which is amazing in almost every way.

S

Sunji

So far it's A Link to the Past. I still need to play Four Swords, Phantom Hourglass, Spirit Tracks, Skyward Sword and Link's Awakening. Quite a bit to go.. but I look forward to playing all of them!

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
My favourite is Ocarina of Time. Without sounding too cliche, when I was little I loved watching my brother play it. I would scream at the Redeads in the Market Place. In other words it made an impact on me that the other games haven't quite matched. However, I do also like Majora's Mask because it worked so well as a direct sequel to Ocarina of Time while not being a wannabe game, and Skyward Sword satisfied some questions about Hyrule's origins and whatnot.

Fig

The Altruist
My favorite would have to be the first Zelda game I ever played, which was Ocarina of Time! That game is still my favorite Zelda game of all time! Ocarina of Time FTW! :love:

K

KokiriGurl

My favorite will always be OoT. It wqas one of the first games I ever beat by myself and it helped to solidify my love of video games that make you think. I can't wait to get my heart piece container tattoo.

A

AgentMunky

My favorites are Major's Mask and Link To The Past. But then again I haven't played that many.

T

TheLovelyFox

Well, I voted Ocarina of Time because, like many here, it is a cherished part of my childhood and it may be the first Zelda game I ever finished. We've always been a Zelda household since the NES (No one in my family likes AoL, horrid game) so we've bought consoles for the sole purpose of buying the corresponding Zelda game. The original Zelda was super hard, but it's so much a part of Zelda history. My mom and grandma played it while my mom was pregnant and after I was born, they made maps and charts and notes and everything. A Link to the Past is an amazing game; wonderful gameplay and an amazing overworld. Finding secrets was so much fun! I can still remember playing Link's Awakening; I had to have a friend help me with some of the last dungeons. :)

I know WW has taken flak for the toon art, but I found it fun and engaging. I really enjoyed it, even with the sailing bit. TP never grabbed me, but it's my fiancee's favorite Zelda I think! He loved Wolf Link! I didn't like PH at first; I felt it relied too much on the stylus, but I'm giving that another try and really enjoying (courtesy of ZD's walkthrough :). I'm also finally trying the Oracle games; we tried to buy it years ago, but the copy I got was bad.

Skyward Sword. Ah, I really loved this game. I haven't finished just yet, but I've seen the gameplay of the end and thought it was amazing. The flying is a bit annoying, but you get used to it. I thought they did a great amazing job with the motion controls, especially considering the Wii's capabilities. The artwork is beautiful, like a beautiful blend between WW and TP. They really appeared to try to reach a compromise there. I love the cinematics and the story line; this time Link has an emotional rather than ethical or moral investment. He's not just fighting to save a princess he doesn't know and the "world", which can be a very abstract concept, he's fighting to save his friend, Zelda. Anyway, I guess that's my way of saying I don't really have a favorite Zelda, just things I like about almost all of them. :)

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
My favorite game is Twilight Princess s I love how there were villages, and an old-school castle town. Im not sure of the adjective to describe it..but I guess s "medieval" is kinda close .The game had SO much to do, and I enjoyed every bit of it. It hasd a deep story, and I fell in love with each character in their own way. I loved how the temples /dungeons shad a theme that they stuck to through out the dungeon. The over world was full with secrets and treasures.. The sense of adventure when looking for the mirror shards, with the assistance of explorers such as Shad,Rusl, and Ashei I fell in love with Midna, and her feisty personality. She has become my most favorite character inthe whole franchise I loved Twilight Princess s even more once you could transform into a wolf whenever you wanted. I love how you needed to do this often to go through dungeons, and also find treasure. While playing through Twilight Princess, you feel the sense of depresssion through out the regions. I feel it was kinda like Majoras Mask in the sense how it makes you feel for the people, and want to save them. In my opinion, TP was thee best Zelda ever

i've only played OoT, MM, and TP. out of thise three I thought TP was my favorite. i had a really hard time deciding, because i liked them all

I don't really have a favorite Zelda game. But I have narrowed it down to 5 of the games. (In no particular order)1.Ocarina of Time 2. A Link to the Past 3. Link's Awakening 4. Oracle of Seasons 5. Oracle of Ages

L

linkdrinkscola

I love all Zelda games. I personally liked the sandship dungeon in Skyward Sword. But I would have to say Majora's Mask. That game has and always will have a special place in my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom