• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
M

Madi

I've spent so many hours playing OoT, and I still just cannot bring myself to hate it! :3 One of my favorite moments in it was the epic butt hopping of the Zora King before you enter Jabu-Jabu's belly. :P

MarkaenShoque92

Hero of Hoenn
By the way, possible spoiler alert for those that haven't played these three games.

My favorite Zelda games are WW, TP, and SS. My issue is deciding between these three because they all have something unique that I love and hate about them. WW has boss themes unique to each boss (mini-bosses aside) but the sailing is kind of boring (I am not as much against it as other people, though). TP was kind of easy, but Zant was too insane to not like. Also, WW and TP have my favorite Ganon in the series (WW has a Ganon with a good background, TP was the best looking one in my opinion, and both end in a one on one sword fight). SS was the most challenging of the three and caused me to feel relief after finishing off a boss (probably because the flawless motion controls caused me to be tired), but I have two main complaints: it was way too linear and there was one too many repeating boss fights (I'm looking at you Imprisoned). All three have great graphics and bosses (among them probably most of my top ten bosses of the entire series), and the stories were pretty awesome.

C

Charmag

Either OoT or MM. But probably majora's mask. I loved the incorporation of the masks (specifically the transformation masks), that you were in this in between phase where you got to use adult link items, it had a darker feel to it, and a really interesting story. Overall, it was just an amazing game. OoT ties simply because it was the first zelda game I ever played and, really, one of the first video games I ever played. It just holds a very dear place in my heart. Well, that and it's an amazing game in its own right.

Hah, it seems the console ones are the favored.
I like TP because it I feel more inclined to explore that world than I did Oot and MM. They're all great though

B

Bamboocat135

It's so difficult to choose. I love ocarina and majora's, and windwaker was by far the most adventurous feeling game. Skyward sword was so much better than I expected it to be. It might even make my top three. But Twilight princess will always be my favorite zelda game. It was the first one that I ever played, the Graffics and dark feeling were perfect for zelda, and the music was FANTASTIC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom