• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I loved Skyward sword! I couldn't get enough of it! I would say Oracle of ages is second best but I haven't played it yet so...yeah :) ....GO SKYWARD SWORD!

1: MAJORAS MASK - very nice integrated system of time and 2 pages of items/ masks with purposes
2: MINISH CAP - minish cap itself was a nice idea, but the puzzles were nice simple and good genuine gameboy game
3: SKYWARD SWORD - very easy, nice controls, and you can even play lying down
4: OCARINA OF TIME - lots of items
5: TWILIGHT PRINCESS (if the wii controls worked.) - extremely clever dungeons
6: WIND WAKER - great exploration
7: ORACLE OF SEASONS AND AGES - good games, great items, AND THEY CONNECT TOGETHER.

I got to say The Legend of Zelda. As much fun as I had with Skyward Sword... I owe everything to the first Zelda game i played. Of the Zelda games I've played, I've played it the most. And I wouldnt have given Zelda 2 (which I loved BTW) a chance. I never would have been excited for A Link to the Past. OoT never would have blown my mind...you get the idea. maybe it was just because i was younger and it was the first game of the series, but ill always remember opening that box and seeing that gold cart and those first words from the man in the cave. SERIOUSLY!! Thats how you start an adventure.

Ocarina of Time will always remain as my favorite Zelda game and one of my favorite games of all time. I don't know, the controls, the story, the gameplay, the dungeons all fit together perfectly.

L

LegendofMoisy

Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess, and Wind Waker. My top 5 favs. :) But my most favorite is Skyward Sword. :)

N

nintendofan2014

Majora's Mask, because it actually gave some of the NPC's a personality. They weren't just like "Hey I can talk when you push the A button in front of me." They seem like a real person.

Ofcourse Ocarina of time! Best console game of all time for sure! Thats why they remaked it with better graphics aswell I guess ;)

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
One of my favourite games are Majora's Mask, or Skyward Sword. But I can't forget how much fun Four Swords Adventures was for me and my friends.

Last edited:
It is quite a hard decision. Ocarina of time and Majora's mask have nostalgic and were quite good for different reasons. But I will have to go with Twilight Princess, I liked the dark turn and the fused shadows and of course Midna!! Skyward Sword though good, did not quite make the top of the list. The uprgrade system didn't really add to the experience. Though the story was good, I did not have the same emotions over Fi staying with the Master Sword as I did when Midna left. So Twilight Princess is my favorite game followed closely by Ocarina of Time.

Ocarina of Time 3D is it for me coz it was my intro to the series

I have 12 of the 16 LoZ games and have only beaten OoT and OoT Master Quest

Z

Zeldarich

Skyward sword and the minish cap are my two favourite. I know that the minish cap is short but every moment that I played it it was really fun and exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom