• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

What's Your Favorite Zelda Game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of Link

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• Oracle of Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
i love legend of zelda twilight princess its just one of though games that have a good vibe it made me cry at the end

H

Hylian-Knight

I liked Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess, but after playing Skyward Sword, I must say it became my new favorite.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Well, I'm not going to put my vote in the poll yet seeing as I probably shouldn't do that until I've played at least a majority of the games. But right now, I'd say it's Ocarina of Time. Most of the dungeons kept me puzzled for weeks(although, I'm not a very good gamer:sweat:), and I loved all the boss battles. The monsters weren't too easy either(for me anyway). So yea, right now I'll go with Ocarina of Time. But that might change when I play Skyward Sword. :D

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
My favorite has always been the Wind Waker. The story is intricate and clever, the characters are superb, I personally love the timeless feel of the graphics, It was actually very emotional, it had one of the MOST EPIC final kills ever, and i think it had the best soundtrack in a Zelda game by a longshot. Whenever I think of the Wind Waker i just fill up to the brim with nostalgia. Wind Waker, in my opinion, had almost no flaws. Plus If you don't want to get serious and go HAM on the storyline, you can just set sail and explore wherever your heart desires. The Wind Waker will always provide a massive sense of adventure.

TheWakerofWinds

Beat Minish Cap *___*
Minish cap. -gets shot-
I just liked the dungeon layout, the kinstones, the graphic style, the collectables, Zelda's portyal, game mechanics...
Brilliant game.

For me i seperate the 3d and the 2d to diferent favorite lists. Ocarina of Time but Skyward Sword stole my #1 3d spot. As for 2d Links Awakening would be my favorite.

M

miranda_7_

1st Skyward sword,2nd Twilight Princess, 3rd The Minish Cap !

My favorate zelda game is Skyward Sword because the graphics are beautiful, the gameplay amazing and the boss fights were intense! I mean thats the same for all zelda games but they worked the best with everything :D

C

clayton2243

its a very hard decision because alot of the are good even spirit tracks (i dont understand why people dont like it, its better than phantom hourglass) but my favorites for each system are: NES(the original LoZ), gameboy's( Links Awakening), DS(spirit tracks(ocarina of time would be it but its a remake so...)), N64(Ocarina of Time), wii( Twilight princess(i enjoyed the story more than Skyward Swords))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom