• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What's Your Favorite Warp Song?

M

Mule-Kick

Prelude of light, very uplifting in a way. But all of them bring back memories.

L

Linkmeister

mine is personally the prelude of light. i just like the notes in it

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Bolero of fire.
why?
well,the first time i herd it in majoras mask, i liked the tune, so i decided i would memorize it.
but when i got to the fire temple in OoT, i found out it was the same song. and for some reason, i have loved it ever since than.

and idk if the song of soaring counts cuz its in a diffrent game...(but same gaming system)

M

Morshu

I like the serenade of water aswell, but i also like the nocturne of shadow because it gets me to kakariko village quickly to buy blue potions and fairys from the fountain in the graveyard

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I like the Requiem of Spirit the most. Then the Prelude of Light. Then the Nocturne of Shadows. I'm okay the Bolero of Fire.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
My Favorite warp song is defiantly the Requiem of Spirit but I don't know why.

Other than I like how it sounds.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have three favorites, Minuet of Forest, Bolero of Fire, and Prelude of Light. PoL is really a high spirits song to me.Those three songs, in my opinion, also have the best remixes associated with them, and the characters they are associated with ingame are my favorites (excluding Rauru).

H

HyruleRupees

Balaro of Fire, a oot song that i feel has the most orcestrial petenial:yes:

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
Well my favorite song is: Minuet of forest/Bolero of Fire/Serenade of Water/Nocturne of Shadow/Requiem of Spirit/Prelude of Light...:P What can I say I can't choose a favorite, but if I were forced to I'd have to go with Requiem of Spirit, but not by much.

T

TGzeldafreak

Bolero of Fire, and the Requem of Spirit. =)

Serenade of water and nocturne of shadow are second place =P

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Serenade of Water was the only song that was not just like game play to me. It sounded very good and was easy to reamber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom