• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Video Game Dialogue/Phrase?

Cfrock

Keep it strong
More Thief because I love it and they are good

"If you hadn't noticed I just saved the world."

"Holding a key, you may infer the existence of a lock. But do not make the mistake of assuming that yours is the only key."

"A cell is only necessary if the prisoner in question can still walk."

"History is written by the observer. Propaganda is written by the victor."

"Choose your immortality wisely, whether it be the treasure you amass, or the family who succeed you."

"Even to the casual observer, the seven great families have become neither great, nor, by most standards... family."

"There is nothing as promising as the opening of a book. There is nothing as final as its shutting."

"The choice is not only between one action or another. To refrain from action is always the third potential."

"The Age of Darkness will be the child of two fathers... and their names are Ignorance and Fear."

"A secret room... always my favourite room in a house."

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?

I'm the finger down your spine when all the lights are out. I'm the name on all the men's room walls. When I pout, the whole world tries to make me smile. And everyone always wants to know, who... is... that girl?

-Jeanette Voerman, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?

I'm the finger down your spine when all the lights are out. I'm the name on all the men's room walls. When I pout, the whole world tries to make me smile. And everyone always wants to know, who... is... that girl?

-Jeanette Voerman, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

"Fabric softener dew on freshly mowed astroturf."

What a modern line.

It's a whole cutscene, not a phrase but it's just done so well. It really shows so well the different reasons why people fight for justice. It's one of my favourite video game cit scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom