• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Whats Your Favorite Type of Music?

Your Fav. type of Music?

• Hip-hop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R&B

• Blues

• Slow Jazz

• Pop

• Rock

• Rap

• Heavy Metal

• Clasical

• Country

• Punk Rock

• Total voters
I'm pretty open to most types of music and am willing to give anything a chance. But my favorite would have to be Trance, Techno, House, Electronic

I listen to everything, I go from pop to metal to country. I could be listening to Aerosmith on a good day, then Britney Spears on another and the next hour or so Lamb of God will be booming on my iPod.

Fig

The Altruist
Nothing beats classical music. I have been listening and playing classical music ever since I was very young. I personally believe that Classical music is the best genre of music for REAL musicians such as Fisher Tull, Peter Tchaikovsky, Ludwig van Beethoven, Mozart Amadeus Wolfgang, John Barnes Chance, and other great musicians that composed amazing pieces of music literature.

I can listen to anything really. As long as the song is good and catchy, then I'm fine, however, I'm not into the music that we hear today. (Ex: Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber, LMFAO, ect.)

Last edited:

Arkatox

Travelling Outcast
There needs to be an "other" option, because none of my favorite genres are on the list:
Progressive metal
Progressive rock
Power metal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom