• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Whats Your Favorite Type of Music?

Your Fav. type of Music?

• Hip-hop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R&B

• Blues

• Slow Jazz

• Pop

• Rock

• Rap

• Heavy Metal

• Clasical

• Country

• Punk Rock

• Total voters

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
You don't have any form of electronica on that list!
D:

I'm really into drum n' bass, techno, trance, psytrance, and I even like a little house.
The other genres are, okay, but I really like electronica stuff the best.

Right now, I've been listening to a lot of Russian groups, like Tatu, Kraski, and Ruki Vverh.
But overall, the first few artists that come to mind are Basshunter, Darude, DJ Tiesto, and Barcode Brothers.
But then again, I REALY like Infected Mushroom, and Pendulum....
And I've found myself likening dubstep too.....

But anyway, there are just too many artists! Dx
But yeah, I don't see any genre up there that has a form of electronica.
They are my favorite genres.

But my FAVORITE sub-genre of electronica, has to be either dubstep or psytrance/GOA

anything i think is good...unfortunately there are few things ive found as of late. always looking out for a solid jam :)

right-off-the-top-of-my-head top five would be

Elton John
Nirvana
Emperor
Black Flag
The Cure

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I like to say that I favour a variety of genres, but I find myself listening to more metal or instrumental post rock than anything else in my library. There's just something about those two particular types of music that draws me to it and leaves me wanting more.

I also love shoegaze, dreampop, and to some extent, classical.

A

Arojam

I voted for rock. I mostly listen to Black Veil Brides, Avenged Sevenfold, and Eyes Set to Kill.

E

Elwing

I am new here so hi! I enjoy Rap mainly (Like Childish Gambino, Lupe Fiasco, Tyga, Drake, Wiz Khalifa, etc...), Kid CuDi, ONOKEN, and Piano/VG music in general.

Even though I voted classical, my favourite is better described as instrumental. I feel like music without lyrics is a lot more meaningful and powerful than music with lyrics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom