• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Whats Your Favorite Type of Music?

Your Fav. type of Music?

• Hip-hop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R&B

• Blues

• Slow Jazz

• Pop

• Rock

• Rap

• Heavy Metal

• Clasical

• Country

• Punk Rock

• Total voters

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Basically anything. No, really. From classical, to fifties, to rock, to rap. I'm easy to please in the terms of music. If it's got a nice beat and the singer has a decent voice, count me in.

DLC

Soul Drummer.
Hmm... I like all genres except for modern country. I do like bluegrass though. From Metallica to beethoven to louis armstrong to the sex pestols to pink floyd to the beatles to alison krauss and to other stuff.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Mostly any form of Rock but I also like Techno or Synth based music. Rap's okay. I'm fine orchestral but I don't like country really.

As for sub-genres of Rock I'd go with any Core based music, Metal, and Alt. Rock.

Dubstep<3

The only music i can't tolerate at all is modern country like Blake Shelton, Luke Bryan, etc.

Anything with impressive displays of raw talent. I hate dubstep, rap, later country music (really anything post Willie Nelson), pop (this one is the worst), hip hop, most newer techno, trance music (because it takes zero talent to make), and anything involving children in any way. I like bluesy rock, alt. rock (not indie stuff, though), some metal (I dislike nu metal, metallica, hair metal, and other things of that nature. I really like Tool and stuff of a similar persuasion), rockabilly/psychobilly, ragtime (and other cool piano stuff), and Primus (I don't know what genre to classify them as, but I felt like they should be included as they are awesome). Like I said before though, as long as someone can show that they are super talented, I will likely enjoy their music.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I love rock music, particularly Japanese rock like L'Arc~en~Ciel and Classic rock like Pink Floyd or Queen. I also really like the Oldies, and some jazz. I also love orchestral music like the kind from the Zelda games and various anime soundtracks. I also like symphonic metal like Rhapsody of Fire. But I don't really like modern american rock or death metal or screamo too much. I absolutely despise pretty much every other form of music. I'm not even sure most of the music these days qualifies as music.

For example, I can't stand pop and rap music. It's horrible. I don't understand how people can listen to that stuff. But they aren't as bad as hip-hop or country music. I really, really can't stand that noise. But the worst has to be techno or dubstep, or pretty much anything with an electronic sound. That's not music, that's ear-bleeding nonsense.

I really like Tool and stuff of a similar persuasion

You are the man. Tool is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom