• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Whats Your Favorite Type of Music?

Your Fav. type of Music?

• Hip-hop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • R&B

• Blues

• Slow Jazz

• Pop

• Rock

• Rap

• Heavy Metal

• Clasical

• Country

• Punk Rock

• Total voters

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
I would make it a multiple choice Poll, but i dont know how to, and i would give you all more options to choose from, but i have no clue how to fix it....sorry:|

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Rock is my favorite. I also like Jazz, symphonic metal, and the oldies. I pretty much hate everything else, especially hip-hop, country, and techno. Especially techno.
I really don't think anyone likes techno anymore. Also can't stand country. Hip-hop isn't the best.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
My favorite artists are Michael Jackson <3, Katy Perry, Madonna, and Lady Gaga so pop. But I seriously hate Justin Beiber. With a burning passion inside my soul.

I love classical music, but I also like to listen to Selena Gomez, and that type of music too. Plus, of coarse, i love Zelda music.

I can be extremely picky when it comes to the music I like, as such my musical preference cannot be defined by one genre. Of the genres the OP lists, I'd have to say classical music is my favorite genre, because it has the most kinds of songs that I like. I'm also a HUGE fan of epic video game and Japanese music spanning a variety of genres. :yes:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I personaly like psychdelic rock mostly pink floyd some folk like arlo guthrie scripture verses, and anything that has a nice clean message were the music just flows.(Some greatful dead sneekes in XD )

The Beatles: they are there own genre

Otherwise i like classic rock, jazz, classical, early metal (Metallica, Iron Maiden, etc.), and anything else that is good and not fake electronic music (unless its talented electronic music)

Garo

Boy Wonder
I listen to mostly classical, but some other stuff as well.

Defunk the pistol that you pay for
This punk the feeling that you stay for

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I also have a variety of genres of favorite songs, but the ones I usually like are pop and classical. I cannot stand rap and techno, though.

H

Hein3k3n

why isn't Trance or House on here D: mine are Trance, House, Alternative, Metal, Rap, R&B and... some stuff that i don't even know what the genre is. But fave artists wuld be Andain, Moonbeam, Deftones, Children of Bodom, Chevelle, Cradle of Filth, The Birthday Massacre, HIM, Lacuna Coil, David Vendetta, 30 Seconds to Mars... list goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom