• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Season?

Whats your favorite season

• Spring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• Total voters

Joy

The Sexy One
DEFINITELY summer, because no school, time to myself, beach, lots of parties, swimming pool, I GET A TAN, I lose some weight, I can sleep in, the weather's nice, I travel, I get to stay in town with my friends till late, I don't have to worry about what to wear (I live on bikinis and dresses), all sorts of reasons. Summer's awesome.

Fall. Wanna know why??

27c344c04d47d6eb_nfl_logo.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attachments

• 27c344c04d47d6eb_nfl_logo.jpg
    27c344c04d47d6eb_nfl_logo.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
C

canaryxiii

Autumn for sure. Leaves changing color, nice weather, and... Well, I had somewhere to go with that... anyway. The only problem is, my state doesn't really have autumn. It's always either really hot or really cold. No in-between.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
My favorite is Fall it's just perfect weather for me and a great time to rake some leaves for money!

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I like autumn & winter for because...
1. Snow + School = SNOW DAYS!!
2. ALOT of new games come out for the holidays
3. More days off in the 1st semester than the 2nd semester
4. You can wear alot of different clothes in the winter & summer (T-shirt with hoodie & jeans or sweater with knee shorts & high/tube socks)

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I LOVE THE WINTER. I love the overall feel it gives off. To me, freezing cold is infintely better than blistering heat. I love the snow, because it gives a light-hearted feel, at least for me. I also love how evening starts at 3-4PM as opposed to 6PM. I love how often it get overcast (it may sound depressing, but that's my favorite weather type)... my favorite days are overcast winter days. :)
Plus there's Christmas........ the entirety of winter vacation is so great. I love the feeling of happiness, love, and excitement that comes during that time of year. Hardly any feelings can compare. Plus, for me, winters are always full of a slight nostalgia from past winters that makes it all the better. :D

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
I love Winter the best because my birthday is in winter. I always love getting new systems. I also like how its not too cold.
Well, for me at least. I live in Arizona, so its not cold over here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom