• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Season?

Whats your favorite season

• Spring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• Total voters
Living in Texas, spring and summer are hell,and fall can be too, so i always look forward to winter

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I chose winter.

I really hate summer. It's hot and bright out and I hate both the heat and the light and I also hate to sweat. I also don't like swimming which is kinda all you do at the beach beside making sand castles or something (which isn't really that fun either) so vacation isn't something I look forward to.

Absolutely nothing happens in the spring or fall and it's just boring.

Winter doesn't have anything wrong with it. I love the cold. I love sledding. I love snowball fights. I like the fact that my parents actually want the fire on and don't yell at me for turning it on all the time. (We have a gas fire place or something like that so you turn a nob to turn the fire on.) Everything's just perfect during the winter.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Spring - it's when the world wakes up, when it's starting to get warmer, and you can start wearing lighter clothes, you have everything good ahead of you. Also my birthday's in spring, so that's another reason I love it :)

Jetaluski7

Master Swordsman
My favorite season is Fall. It's not too hot. It's not too cold. And my allergies don't seem to affect me then.

Fall, because you still get some summer days here and there but the leaves are all turning and it's just a great time of year for me. It also contains my favorite holiday. Halloween :D

Not to mention this is a great time for video games releasing!

Last edited:

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Typically, I would say my favorite season is winter because of the snow. But, I decided to pick Fall this time. The nice temperatures and the occasional rain is the type of weather I like. :)

I like fall cause its windy sometimes here (LA) i liek it windy :D i like 4th of july though (Fav Holiday) so summer would be next!:P

i love to complain about the rain so i guess my fav is winter or as we call it in england july

octorok74

TETTAC
I prefer the late spring early summer period, because I love the rain and snow is hard on my back. Overall, I guess summer wins though, because fireworks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom