• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Season?

Whats your favorite season

• Spring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• Total voters
Autumn is my favorite season! I prefer the milder seasons, so spring is my next favorite, and then winter, and summer is my least favorite since I really rather dislike the heat. But autumn, to me, is just so perfect, and absolutely wonderful... it has a lot of meaning for me as well. I'm just attracted to all things lovely, and in my opinion it is the most lovely time to be in - but of course, we have to have the others so that we don't take our favorite for granted. I love always looking forward to the changes in the time of year... such lovely colors. :>

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I've always enjoyed autumn the best. The colours that the leaves turn, the weather is comfortable (perfect for sweaters), and there's always apple cider and apple butter to be made, and hot chocolate to drink.

It's also the only time of year when my allergies don't act up, so that's always a plus.

Azkadilia

Transparent Perfection
I like fall not too cold and I dislike heat a lot. I don't mind being wrapped up in a blanket and it sucks during the hot summers when the only way to cool off is by having your AC on all day or the pool. Or other ways :)

Fall!

I've always lived in New England and the Fall foliage is just beautiful. It always makes me think of Halloween as a kid and staying up past dark with friends running around scaring each other in the woods. Also I prefer the climate during the fall, just chilly enough to wear a sweater but not cold enough to be freezing. Also something about the air just seems ''cleaner'' during the Fall, not all sticky like in the Summer.

My preferred seasons in order of favorite to hated:

Winter!: Love the cold and the snow. My ideal day is snuggled under a blanket, playing a video game or reading a book, while it's snowing outside!
Fall: Cold, but it doesn't get dark a 3:00pm.
Summer: Too hot for even most bees to be out (I afraid of bees). Most plants that cause allergies have died by that point.
Spring: Uncomfortably warm, yet not warm enough for AC. D*** flower releasing pollen, giving me hay fever. And bees.....too many bees!

I love Winter. The cold weather makes me feel alive, I just love it.
Also fall would be a close second because nature looks beautiful when the leaves turn red(Quote from Calvin and Hobbes:"Its like Nature's own firework display.")

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
I WOULD say winter, but it doesn't snow where I live :(
So I say spring because it's not too cold, not too hot and the flowers make it a really happy time :3

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well I'm just coming out of Autumn and into Winter and they both suck IMO. Autumn has lots of falling leaves (making a mess) and winter is cold (plus it never snows here at anytime so there is no fun). Summer is too hot with 40 degree days. Spring is perfect :) can't wait.

Fig

The Altruist
My favorite season would have to go to Spring. Not only cause my birthday falls in Spring, but also because Nintendo for some reasons sells their best products during the Spring, especially the new Pokemon games, most of the time. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom