• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Season?

Whats your favorite season

• Spring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• Total voters

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Winter is my favorite month because my birthday and Christmas fall into that season. Plus the atomoshpere is awesome and the chance you could have snow depending on where you live.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I enjoy the spring time most, not to cold not to hot and it's sunny. I like to be in tank tops a lot and i might even venture out into wearing shorts lol.. I never really liked my legs.. I just like going outside and soaking up the sun with out it being to hot lol.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Luving Fall. It's my birthday and it is Halloween time (and scary prank time). And the leaves make really great noises when stepped on.

Summer is definitley my favorite season.

- Summer Break: Does this need an explanation lol? No school ftw!

- Summer Vacation: Every year my family and I take a two week vataion somewhere around the world and those places are usually warm as well. We usually get a hotel that comes with a swimming pool and is very close the the beach. The beach and pool are my two favorite places to be. I love to swim and I love the feeling of the warm sun on my skin as well as also viewing the eye candy that's available to me now like someone has previously stated before me. :D. And, call be superficial, but I develop a good looking tan as well lol :D.

- Time to yourself: This could go along with your long summer break from school, but that had to do more with just not going to school in general. During summer you just get so much time to yourself to collect your thoughts on various short and long term acticities you plan on doing. You can just take it slow and you usually don't have any pending worrys close or nearby. Summer is the definition of relaxation and i love it.

- Outdoor Activities: I love playing video games just as much as the next person, but I HATE not being able to go outside due to certain... weather conditions.... In the summer, you just put on some shorts and a t-shirt and you're ready to go play some basketball and football for however long you want to. No need to worry for rain (usually) snow, sleet, hail, etc. I also love to run outdoors instead of on an olyptical or treadmill because I love the fresh air, and you can't do that during the winter. Also, my favorite fruit are in season now!

- S.A.D.: I've never been diagnosed with this but I do believe I suffer from a mild case of seasonal affective disorder. This is a psychological disorder where you become depressed during the winter months due to lack of exposure to melationin, or sunlight. I'm not as happy during the winter months as I am during the summer months and it kind of gets annoying at times. I just don't have as much energy, I don't feel like doing too much with my friends, etc. It's not something severe, just something I've noticed making me like summer more :).

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Fall.

The weather is cool, with light breezes that whip my hair around like one of those cheesy romance movies. The trees are really beautiful, with the leaves changing color and all that jazz. Halloween is around that time, so I can dress up and strut around my neighborhood like I own the place. I can also wear my favorite clothes, and don;t have to bundle up in super warm jackets and other articles of clothing.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Although there are many eventful days on spring and fall for me, I have to say that summer is my favourite. I absolutely love the warmth! No school, no homework, no stress. I love that. And my family goes on vacation every year. This year we'll be going to Las Vegas, which we've been there many times before. I'm very excited. :3 I also enjoy being able to swim with my friends.

Winter, on the other hand, is absolutely terrible for me. I can't stand the cold! T_T I get cold very easily, and I have a hard time getting warm at all. Hahaha, my boyfriend bought me a heater for Valentine's Day last year to keep me warm....and to get me to stop my annoying complaining, I'm sure. xD And yes. Valentine's Day. How romantic...but he got me something he knew I'd be happy with, and I am. I use my heater every night when it's cold. :P

As for spring and fall, there are a lot of birthdays of people I care for and love, including my birthday. My anniversary with my boyfriend is also in the fall. :P

Rachel

be vigitant
Every season has its advantages and disadvantages, but I'd have to say summer. It can get oppressively hot, but summers for me at least are usually more laid back and restful than the other seasons.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
My least favorite is spring!
Spring - a very short and very late season for us in Alaska. It's frustrating because it is getting warmer and melting snow, but nothing grows at that point.
Summer - Love being warm, love the sunshine, love the green!
Fall - Love the colors of the leaves and taking road trips to see the colors along the road.
Winter - I used to hate winter, because it's cold, dark and long here, but now I love it, because it gives the best sunrises and sunsets!

M. Bulteau

Composer
Autumn, Autumn,
Come, for Summer's dead!
Come, weave, dancing leaves,
Yellow, brown and red!

Dance, waltz, swirl 'till the floor.
Life's breath will be no more!
Autumn, come sweep the world,
Twirling, swirling...

GET IT?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Winter is my favorite month because my birthday and Christmas fall into that season. Plus the atomoshpere is awesome and the chance you could have snow depending on where you live.

Same here. My birthday is earlier in the month. Plus in Florida we call winter "cool". It barely drops below 45 here. I like summer but it's way too hot so winter tops my list of seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom