• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Season?

Whats your favorite season

• Spring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• Total voters
I'd say my favorite season is Autumn. Contrarily, Autumn can be a cruel mistress and my worst enemy at times due to a medical disorder I have - Fibromyalgia. My muscles and connective tissue are incredibly sensitive to cold temperatures. The brisk Michigan temperatures during the Fall often result in intense burning pain throughout my limbs and lower right abdomen [IBS].

That aside, I like everything about Fall. I have an intense hatred for Spring and Summer unless rain and thunderstorms are involved. :yes:

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I'd say my favorite season is Autumn. Contrarily, Autumn can be a cruel mistress and my worst enemy at times due to a medical disorder I have - Fibromyalgia. My muscles and connective tissue are incredibly sensitive to cold temperatures. The brisk Michigan temperatures during the Fall often result in intense burning pain throughout my limbs and lower right abdomen [IBS].

That aside, I like everything about Fall. I have an intense hatred for Spring and Summer unless rain and thunderstorms are involved. :yes:
That sucks, but if that's true, wouldn't Winter be a lot worse for you then anything else:P?

That sucks, but if that's true, wouldn't Winter be a lot worse for you then anything else:P?

Yeah, I know right. Interestingly enough, Winter is my second favorite season. I guess one could say my life just kinda has a way of turning many of my favorite things into my "worst enemies," but I digress; this isn't the place to discuss such superfluities. :yes:

P

Palladium

Winter. It rains a lot, which is my favorite kind of weather, plus it gives everything that melancolic, lazy look

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I LOVE winter. I grew up in the pacific northwest, where it snowed on the fourth of July. I've always loved the snow, the chilly nights and seeing snow everywhere. There's nothing that please me more than a nice big snowstorm when you can't even see your hand in front of you :D

H

Hero of Winds11

Spring. It's not to hot and it's not to cold. plus its fun to see rivers along the side of the road after it rains.^^

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
I guess my favorite season would have to be summer, because I get the nice break from school and don't have to go through the hassle and I have so much free time to myself to just waste away and away. :)

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
Autumn is my favourite, I love the colours as the leaves drop off and even though I'm older and should be mature I still love playing with and kicking piles of leaves. My next favourite is winter, not only because I love the cold and, on the odd occasion when we get it, snow (especially going for long walks in the snow) I also really love the feeling of being inside with a roaring fire, we also tend to get power cuts where I live and I love reading by candle light which I don't really do unless forced to.

A

AlamoViking

Summer

:Dsummer.... i love vacation and no hw, but then again who doesn't?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom