• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Season?

Whats your favorite season

• Spring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• Total voters
Summer because I prefer warm weather to the freezing temperatures of winter. At least I live in southern Georgia, where there's no snow.

Dan

Winter I love how much cooler it is. Slippery roads suck yes however I enjoy the cold. It also makes me feel better being inside all the time. It's a great excuse to use. Oh and lots of games come out n stuff. I also like the falling snow. Tis creates nice scenery. Although it barely snows sometimes in England.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
Spring! : D I love the flowers,the cool breeze , the not-so-harsh sun. It also indicates that school is almost out!!! And who doesnt love summer vacation?<3

Winter. Even though winter doesn't really get cold where I live until January. Even then, it's not all that cold, and it never snows. The last time i remember it snowing was 3 years ago, and it only snowed once that year. I would love to live more north, because I visited my aunt, (who lives where they get snow all the time) for a week once during winter break. It was soo pretty in the mornings, the snow, all fresh and undisturbed. I also like winter more because, well, mainly, I'd rather be cold than hot. Summer here is crazy hot. It was 109*F on Saturday... and usually stays around the 90s and 100s all summer. Fall is hot, too. Spring would be my favorite, but I like Winter the most. :)

Last edited:

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Summer for sure. I love the hot weather and the weather doesn't really prevent you from doing anything. Spring would be my next choice, but that isn't first because there is too much rain and unpredictable weather for me to like it. So for those reasons, I like Summer the most.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
Definitely Winter. I love everything about it. All the events that go on (Christmas), the snow and especially the bone chilling cold. Everything looks beautiful covered in snow and I just can't stand the heat at all. I love the cold and have no problem spending hours outside in it. The crime rate dropping is a bonus as well lol.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Mine is definitely autumn. Reminds me of my beautiful outdoor wedding in October- my favorite month <3.

D

dowdell

winter - when i'm allowed to sleep in
summer - when i'm going to the beach
spring - when i want to go out
autumn - ?

Favorite Season

Simple question: What's your favorite season(s)?

Personally, I love Winter the most. There's just something about snow that excites me immensely. Sitting by the fire on a cold night, watching the moonlight hit the ground as snow covers it in a blanket of pure white, the holiday season, and the overall just calming nature of Winter. Also, I enjoy the cold better than the heat. (Not to mention my skin is free from sunburn, thank the lord.)

The runner-up would be Fall.

Halloween, falling leaves, warmer clothing, etc. etc. etc. I just love it.

41.jpg

Last edited:

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I absolutely love fall. The temperature is juusst right, the scenery is absolutely beautiful, I get to wear my favourite kind of clothes ( Long sleeve shirts, sweaters and jeans ) and as a musician I feel more inspired to play for some reason. And winter is just around the corner which I also like :)

I love the spring. At some point I literally get sick with winter-I'm coughing and sputtering, wrapped up in my bed sheets from the sheer cold. Spring is a revival of nature as the flowers start to blossom, trees regrow leaves, and grass reverts to its healthy regular green hue. The temperature is just right, never Antarctic or overly tropical. Another reason I love spring is because I was born during that season hence a natural bias.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I agree with you on favorite being Winter, and second being fall for pretty much the same exact reasons. Love the cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom