• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask What's Your Favorite Region?

What's your favorite region in Majora's Mask?

• Clock Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Woodfall

• Snowpeak

• Ikana Canyon

• Total voters

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I chose Clock Town as my favorite place. I'm not usually a city-person, but that particular little town was just so charming. I enjoyed the archetcture, the colorful clock tower, the jovial-to-creepy as the days went on music and the interesting people.

I think my second favorite would be Ikana.... why? Because I'm Shadsie and I'm morbid.

Great Bay would be my third. Zoras are awesome, being a Zora is awesome, swimming in the ocean is beautiful, and the water temple there was one I actually enjoyed.

Snowhead is probably my fourth.... I rather like the layout of the Goron City and I find Gorons adorable.

Woodfall... least. Deku don't excite me much, it's the first dungeon area you go to so you don't have a lot of useful items yet when you first arrive, and that poison water... So easy to die in the poison water... Urgh.

Well it's tough between Great Bay and Ikana Canyon

Ikana: A bloodshed history of death. The Garo, the King of Ikana and the castle, the graveyard + skull keeta, and the music were the positives with Ikana.

Kybyrian

I think you all are crazy, who wouldn't love Great Bay? Being a Zora is awesome, and swimming through that water at that pace and jumping out and back in. Just those little things. The Gerudos are awesome too, and the fortress was epic. The temple was good, too.

Sstorm

Some Legends Never Die...
1. Ikana
2. Snowhead
3. Clock Town
4. Great Bay
5. Woodfall

For pure aesthetics I have to say Snowhead is an amazing place, but for the total package as far as looks, as well as story and content go Ikana is just so incredible and interesting. Clock Town was also a pretty cool, and added to a lot of the mystic feel of Termina. All in all Termina was a great place to spend time in and explore, and I enjoy all of the zones in it and appreciate them all equally for their unique feelings of culture and landscape.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Great Bay is my favorite region. I adore the Zora race and I love the open space there is in the region. I thought it was a kind of beautiful area in the mysterious kind of way.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
For me, Clocktown would be the first in my list of favorite regions. I like to have liveliness in big towns, villages, etc. and that's why Clocktown is my favorite. It has so much going on and it isn't quiet like most other places in MM.

As for second Great Bay takes that place. I love the water and the Zoras are one my favorite race in the Zelda series next to the Shiekah and Twili. I like the expansiveness of the sea and how there's different places to go in that region like the Pirates place, the Beavers, Great Bay Hall (is this what it's called?), and of course the temple itself. :)

For third, it'd be Snowhead. I liked the place that the Goron lived at and I liked how it was designed.

Fourth, Woodfall. I loved how the Dekus had made their society there and I loved how the place had all these vibrant colors in it.

And lastly, Ikana. No offense, Ikana was cool, but I'm not a big fan of scary things and I'd rather not be near it. I'd rather face the aliens that come to abduct the cows at Romani Ranch than go to Ikana (and that's saying a lot cause the whole quest of defeating them was pretty creepy in my opinion).

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
I love Ikana, it's alot more mysterious and jumpy than the other regions.

Although, I can't believe you have excluded Romani Ranch from this equation of regions!

My favourite region is Woodfall, I don't know why really, I just really liked the scenery there. I liked the fact that the Deku's had their own monarchy to, which was a cool idea.

Second would be Great Bay, it is awesome swimming around the area as a Zora, the area looks great. The way that you can make the Zora swim is rather cool to.

The third place is probably Snowhead. I guess I like this place more than Ikana Canyon due to the fact that from what I remember of Ikana, Snowhead has much more life there, epecially once you melt the snow.

The next place is held by both Ikana Canyon and Clock Town. They both just didn't really seem as great as the other 3 places really (well, what I can remember of Ikana Canyon anyway). Clock Town got quite annoying after a while to.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I'll have to say that the Great Bay area way by far my favorite. The stunning oceans and the awesomeness of the Zoras combined into one area.

Secondly would be Clock Town. The charming music, but the overall eerie atmosphere was what drew me to it. I loved running around, listening to the music and chatting to some of the oddball residents. :P

Third would be Ikana Canyon. I loved the freakyness of the place. The random frights that kept you on your toes the entire way through it. Seeing as i'm rather fond of freaky things, Ikana gets my 3rd placing.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
1 being the best and 5 biend the worst

1. IKANA -- OMFG best area ever not only do you get dancing redead a shiney shield learn of its history you get to dual the king's general (Keeta) and then Igos du Ikana himself along with his lackeys plus you get the elegy of emptiness ther and its my favourit song eva and the only i can remember 100%. The tower itself gets props too i think thats the only dungeon in the entire series that hasn't been reproduced MASSIVLY.

2. Snowpeak ----- it's cold full of snow and you got the tracks what else is there to say

3. ClockTown ----- it's the first area you get to and you can do all sorts even if you get attacked by the dog at first ^^

4. WoodFall ----- reason this is fourth DAMN THE POISON AND ODALWA TO HELL. i died a bajillion time in there and odalwa beat bongo bongo in my hardest boss fight ever.

5. GreatBay---- i was too afraid to go in the sea coz of the like likes (i never see them), plus the eggs challenge in pinacle rock added to my frustration and then to top things of GYORG made things near as damn it impossible to complete the temple he was harder than odalwa.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
For me it's definitely Great Bay, because I LOVE the Zoras, they are my favorite Zelda rase. I love what they can do in the water. I could play around as a Zora forever, lol.

D

Da Bunni Hood

Ikana is my favourite because of the Castle (which was really awesome, especially the boss), and Stone Tower, which is my favourite zelda dungeon. (<-period)

Roxas20

"The Key of Destiny"
Ikana Canyon. The part where you have to stop the one Composer Brother's curse in the spring before he kills you. And also the dungeon there is just cool, because the fact that you're upside-down in it at one point. Coolest region in the game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom