• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask What's Your Favorite Region?

What's your favorite region in Majora's Mask?

• Clock Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Woodfall

• Snowpeak

• Ikana Canyon

• Total voters

McBlizzy

Happy Mask Salesgirl
So, which region in MM was your favorite and why? I'd love to hear =D Also I meant to type Snowhead into the poll... whoops! ^^'

Mine is

1. Ikana Canyon
2. Great Bay
3. Clock Town
4. Woodfall
5. Snowpeak

Snowhead for sure... you get the Gilded Sword there! Plus I love Gorons, they've always been my favorite race.
Clock Town would be next, because I really love the music there, and it's where you learn the Song of Healing which I think is one of the best Zelda songs in the series.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Ikana Canyon was really cool. Mainly because the area had a history (and a very tragic one at that) to it, unlike the others except for maybe Clocktown. The well sidequest is probably my favorite in the game, and I love exploring the castle. The dancing Redeads were lovely touch, too. =)

McBlizzy

Happy Mask Salesgirl
Ikana Canyon was really cool. Mainly because the area had a history (and a very tragic one at that) to it, unlike the others except for maybe Clocktown. The well sidequest is probably my favorite in the game, and I love exploring the castle. The dancing Redeads were lovely touch, too. =)

Agreed, the whole "Living Dead" theme is my favorite! PLUS the Song of Storms! =D

I'd say Ikana Canyon, primarily because of the history behind it. Other than that, I found Clock Town pretty fun to explore, and go to different areas at varying times. Being able to visit one section of town during the day, then at night, and witness different things was interesting, especially since it tied into some side-quests.

13foxes

My favorite are:
1. Clock Town. There are sooo many things to do there, and lots of characters with very good and detailed development. Personally I really loved Anju and Kafei quest. It gave me the feelings that they were real people in real life, not just game characters. Most of the side quests are done in Clock Town, so do the beginning of the game and the final battle with Majora. And its place is in the center of Termina, so I think it's one of the important places, if not the most important. Everything started and end in Clock Town..... Besides, it had very good music, imo.

2. Woodfall. A nice swamp surrounded by the forest and water. I love every greeny place. Green color makes me feel relaxed and refreshed. And the Deku Palace is there! Deku is my favorite race. They are really cute and also funny-looking. Another thing, the music. It's soooo good. I liked it a lot. I doubt anyone would ever hate it though. XD

3. Hmm..... Now I don't know which one to choose between Ikana Canyon and Snowhead... Ok, it's Snowhead. It's white and clear, and it's bigger than Ikana Canyon. I really liked the snowing weather, when all you could see was just a white blank space. I liked big spaces.... And in the spring, everything is changed significantly. Green grass and butterfly and trees are everywhere. That's the thing I really loved about this place: seasons changing. It looked like a completely different place, yet it's still that place. Also, the Goron's racing game was cool. I used to play it for hours and hours without feeling bored.

Last edited:

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Mine was between Ikana and Great Bay. I went with Ikana.

1. Ikana
It's the creepiest place in any Zelda game. All the redeads and things, it's just freaky! Plus, Stone Tower had one of the coolest dungeon concepts ever. Probably THE coolest. The music too. Ikana Canyon's music, Stone Tower's music, Ikana Castle's music, they were all amazing! Plus the Ikana Castle was cool and had a fun boss fight.

2. Great Bay
I've always liked peaceful oceans. Great Bay was awesome, I love Zoras, and the Zora Hall was beautiful. The Pirate's Hideout was fun and cool, Zora mask pwned, the Skulltula House was hard and awesome, and the Beaver Bros were awesome too.

3. Clock Town
Clock Town is certainly the 2nd most bustling town in all of Zelda. Number one being TP of course. But, compared to TP, CT had an INSANE amount of random sidequests to do. The Mayor's Meeting, the Shooting Gallery, all the stores and buildings. Then there were the little things like the silver rupee you had to hop over to get, and rupees you need to use the Deku Flower for, just so many sidequests to do.

4. Snowhead
Gilded Sword, Goron Race, Powder Kegs, a lot of it was awesome. It just sort of falls back on my list because in my personal opinion, Showhead Temple was the most confusing 3D dungeon in any game. Not the most confusing dungeon by far but definitely 3D. That just pops it way down.

5. Woodfall
I loved Deku Palace to it's death, and the Monkeys, and the temple, but I just didn't like that much other stuff. It's still awesome!

Yet.... Everything about MM is awesome!

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Tough decision to make, especially considering how great that game was overall with it's different to the norm game play and plot, but I went for Ikana Canyon.

Just because to me I found it as the most interesting place with an appealing background story to it all. That and I really liked the music throughout the area in general.

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
Gosh, its a hard choice between Woodfall and Clocktown. Clocktown had so many sidequests and so many NPCs to interact with, those are my some of my favorite things to do in Zelda. I also love the layout of Clocktown and the overall look and feel to it, it gives off a distinctly different vibe than Hyrule's Castle Town.

But Woodfall, well I'm just a sucker for dim, mysterious wooded areas. The swamp is so peaceful yet eery. Woodfall Temple is my favorite dungeon in the game, and Deku Palace is my favorite place in the game in general. It also held some memorable places for me like the Deku Shrine where you race the butler, and the Swamp Spider house. Woodfall is just so fun to explore and full of mystery. I think it has more to do compared to the other regions (not counting Clocktown) as well. I haven't looked at the poll results yet, but I imagine Clocktown has more votes than Woodfall, so I'm voting Woodfall ^^.

My least favorite would have to be Great Bay or Snowhead. Every aspect of Great Bay annoyed me... You can't swim in a straight line for even a moment without running into one of those fishbones =/. The Zora swimming was very broken and annoying in general, though. It also thought that the Zora rock band was a silly concept... The only thing I really liked about Great Bay was the oceanside spider house. Snowhead on the other hand, well I have nothing against it, but it just felt really empty to me.

Last edited:

bds1110

Imp
1. Snowhead
2. Great Bay
3. Clock Town
4. Ikana
5. Woodfall

I really loved the gilded sword sidequest in Snowhead and the Darmani story was pretty touching. The temple was probably my favorite as well. ^^

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Definitely Ikana Canyon .. for the scenery and the tragic history. And the overall eeriness of the place ... I mean a music box house in the middle of some haunted canyon inhabited by a man and his daughter?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I loved Clock Town the most. It's obvious that the developers spent a ton of time working on it and it shows. So much stuff to do, three themes (one for each day), the Anju and Kafei sidequest mostly takes place in there, and finally, it's where the epic showdown happens (Link vs. Skull Kid).

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
It's also cool how you can see the progress of the workers building the platform to the Carnival Tower over the 3 days.

OotLord1003

Young Link
Great Bay, I mainly liked the music their and it had a sad, yet deep tone to it.
From Makau dying...to the pirates fortress, I loved the land scape, and it's also where you get one of the best masks; The Zora Mask.
The Pirates Fortress was very fun, and I loved how it had the "Gerudo's Fortress" feel from ocarina of time.
So yeah, Great Bay is my favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom