• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Quote in the Zelda Series?

"Time passes, people move...Like a river's flow, it never ends. A childish mind will turn to noble ambition...Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

"Oh, you're leaving...But that's OK, because we'll be friends forever...won't we?"

"it's dangerous to go alone, take this!"

my favorite Zelda quote is from the Twinmold Moon Child from Majora's Mask ," Your true face... What kind of... face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face ?"

mine is the only thing that link EVER SAYS IN THE ENTIRE SERIES. "Come along!" only available in the Tower, from the Wind Waker.

All of the Sheik quotes are amazing, but this is my favorite.

"Time passes, people move... Like a river's flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

Also Ghirahim has another one of my favorites.

"Do you remember when I told you that the next time we met, I'd make your ears bleed from the sound of your own screams?"

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
"Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin. One cannot exist without the other." -Zelda, Twilight Princess

Also my favorite. Too bad you beat me to it. Makes sense to. That game as a whole was really depressing and realistic. Nintendo can be dark if they want to.

D

Del

"Tingle, Tingle, Kooloo-limpah! become READABLE!!!" hahahaha I can't believe I had to pay 398 rupees for that XD

Starleap

Canadian Girl
Link: "Am I late?" Impa: "Nope, You're right on time."- From skyward sword, it's one of the options when you meet up with Zelda and Impa at the Temple of Time. Loved that line...

"Thank you, Master Link. May We meet in another life..."- Fi, Major spoiler since it's the last thing Fi ever says.

"Gods, humans, both of you seek the same answers from me. Only when it suites you, you use me... but needless to say... I'll always stand with my friends!"- Link, from the Skyward Sword Prologue chapter that Glitterberri gave out before it was taken down. Awesomenss.

(And of course the quote in my siggie. XD )

DazzWarr

Dazz
'People are disgusting. My own parents are disgusting. You must be disgusting too',
(something along those lines)

-creepy old bald guy under a tree in Kakariko Village (OOT) at night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom