• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Quote in the Zelda Series?

"Time passes, people move... Like a river's flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth..."
- Sheik, Ocarina of Time.

This is one quote of many that I love, but of course, almost anything out of Sheik's mouth is quotable. I don't think there was a character to speak wiser words than this one did.

"The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days..."
- Sheik, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

im recalling this form memory so sorry if not correct

IF YOU SHOOT THAT WHICH PRODUCES LIGHT INTO THE BLOOD STAINED SHALL I REARRANGE THINGS IN WHICH THE EARTH IS BORN OF THE HEAVES AND THE HEAVENS IS BORN O THE EARTH NOW SHALL I DIE LEAVING NO CORPSE THIS IS THE LAW OF US GARO
- GARO MASTER CANYON TEMPLE MINI BOSS MAJORAS MASK

^Yeeeah, that Garo quote is pretty awesome.

The one that always makes me laugh is:

"I could not create beautiful tones if wild animals threatened to roll me down a hill!"

The imagery is just too great! XD

"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage. You may be destined to become the hero of legend...but your current power would disgrace the proud green of the hero's tunic you wear. You must use your courage to seek power...and find it you must. Only then will you become the hero for whom this world despairs."
-Hero's Shade from Twilight Princess

Oh god, there's so many amazing quotes in this series. When I read the question, though, the first to pop into my head was, "A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage," from the Hero's Shade in Twilight Princess. I dunno, it's just a really cool quote and I love it, and I love Hero's Shade. Especially how he says something like, "The Back Slice! Let it be hewn into your mind!" Lol. Hewn.
All of Sheik's quotes are great. The classic, "It's dangerous to go alone! Take this," is always a great one.
Not to mention everyone's favorite, "Hey! Listen!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom