• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Quote in the Zelda Series?

Rare Addict

Site Staff
It's tough to say. However, here a few that immediately come to mind:

"Anyway, what's with having to light candles to get to the basement? Not very subtle, is it..."
- Midna

"You filthy scamp! You have awakened a wrath that will burn for eons! I swear to you, whatever it takes, I will drag you into an eternity of torment!"
- Ghirahim (
ZOMFG.gif
)

Also, there's all of Groose's lines. So, I'll just pull one out of a hat. Let's see...

"Right on, Grannie."

blackenedktulu

Fierce Deity
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting shall follow. But that parting needs not last forever. Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short while... that is up to you. "

Happy Mask Salesman, Majora's Mask

C

Chase

"GRUMBLE, GRUMBLE", or "IT'S A SECRET TO EVERYBODY" in Zelda I. Or, probably my most favorite one was, "THE EASTERNMOST PENINSULA IS THE SECRET". I love Zelda I.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I like any of Sheik's quotes. And obviously "It's dangerous to go alone. Take this!" I AM ERROR makes me chuckle as well. :3

if you shoot that which produces light into the blood stained emblem shall it rearrange things in which the earth is born of the heaves and the heavens is born of the earth

canyon temple garo master majoras mask
sorry if not right is posted form memory i know i got it some what right

Dark Hero

I am McBuscus. Hi :3
What is Your Favorite Quotes in the Series?

Do you have a favorite quote or saying in the Legend of Zelda series? Mine would probably be:

"The flow of time is always cruel... It's speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days."~Said by Sheik, in The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time.

I'd really like to hear more from you guys! It's always interesting to get to know more about people... Have fun! :yes::clap:

It's a quote that was first seen in The Legend of Zelda. Due to its iconic status, it has been uttered by numerous characters in the Zelda series, and various renditions of it exist. If you look closely at my location, the answer to your question shall be revealed to you... :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom