• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's your favorite plant/flower?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
There are many beautiful things in this world, and vegetation definitely goes under appreciated. For me, my favourite are daphodils! They are very pretty.

D

Deleted member 14134

Bok Choy. But that should go without saying.

But I definitely agree that vegetation goes under appreciated.

Dan

Probably the Nelumbo Nucifera, I personally find it quite a pretty plant, both in its youth and in full bloom.

fhWkKBg.jpg

Another plant I love is the stamen!
4zYFYAy.png
Edit: Previous censor box colour was offending a few users, now has been amended.
Edit 2: Pictures deemed to offensive still, user demand has forced me to place in spoiler tags.

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Lillies

Drosera-They're a carnivorous plant also known as sundews

Amorphophallus titanum- Its also known as the corpse flower. They smell terrible but are nice to look at. And they have such a great name.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Probably the Nelumbo Nucifera, I personally find it quite a pretty plant, both in its youth and in full bloom.

fhWkKBg.jpg

Another plant I love is the stamen!
4zYFYAy.png

Edit: Previous censor box colour was offending a few users, now has been amended.
Don't post that!!! Put it in spoilers for God's sake at the very least! I hope that gets suspiciously deleted for no apparent reason. You should know better!

Reactions: Dan

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Jasmine is nice and smells wonderful. I also love roses, bluebells, snapdragons. Lillies are pretty but I hate the smell, it's overpowering, same for lavender. I despise iris, and hydrangea.

EDIT: I forgot about sunflowers. I really like them, but weirdly my niece actually has a phobia of them.

Sunflower and hibiscus.

Hibiscus - Because I love their colours, and they represent my home of Hawaii as its state flower.

Sunflower - I've always enjoyed watching "Hamtaro" and the titular hamster just stuffing himself with the sunflower seeds that he likes to snack on. It is also said (at least in Japan) that these guys face the Sun at all times, and I love the straightforwardness of them, always facing towards the source of their energy, something that we humans seem to shun nowadays. I remember how there always were Sunflowers throughout the place I stayed during every Summer in Japan when I visited my grandparents. It is also the symbol flower of my mother's hometown.

Misty

Ronin
My favourite flowers to look at and smell are roses (any colour, although I favour red because my mother grows those) and daffodils because those used to grow all over my childhood home and I love that particular part of big fish.

As far as strong, scent flowers go, I also quite adore lilacs and lily of the valley. (I also think Lily of the valley are very queer and fantastic looking.)

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I love sunflowers! We plant them in the garden every year and I can't help but smile when I look at them. I also would enjoy seeing a cherry blossom tree in person. I've only seen pictures of them but they look so pretty! :pikalove:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom