• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's your favorite location?

D

Demon Link

I love Clock Town in MM for the music. In OoT I like the windmill in Kakariko because the song of storms is my favorite ocarina song in that game.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
MM: Romani Ranch, I'm not sure why. I would say the Great Bay except you can't swim around a lot and Like Likes are everywhere even after you kill Gyorg.

OoT: Kokiri Forest. It's just so… green.

My favorite place I like to be is either in a town or Lake Hylia.

Clock town is an awesome place to chill.

That's a hard one. In OoT, I really, really liked the Lost Woods. It took me a while to explore the place enough so that I could remember exactly how to get around in it, and it seemed like there were a lot of secrets there. Plus, the overall feel was just... cool. Not to mention that the I loved the Sacred Forest Meadow, as well as the Forest Temple, both of which are sort of in the Lost Woods.

As for MM, well... probably Clock Town was the coolest place in that game. There was just so much going on there, so much to do. It seemed to have a really awesome atmosphere.

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(i never really play OoT sooo, illl say MM ones...)

barn roof in romani ranch(its a glitch, but still...): if you stand on it, you can see ALL of the little monuments in termina!!!its so awesome!!!!:)

I liked Kakariko Village in Ocarina of Time. You got to fly with cuccoos and stuff. Forest Temple in that same game was my second favorite place. In Majora's Mask, I like Great Bay. I used to do cool swimming moves and stuff with Zora Link. The same location in Majora's Mask was home to the Beaver Dam which was also cool. It seemed like one of the most unique places in MM.

I really like many of the locations in MM, but I'll pick Ikana Canyon. And the Lost Woods in OOT definitely.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
Lake Hylia in Ocarina of Time is a magical place, especially when the sun rises and it´s filled with water ;)

And what you find in the bottom of the lake it´s even more interesting. I really love the Water Temple, it has such a nice atmosphere to it and the best of it all is a certain room in which you fight a certain "mini-boss".

Hmm ... that's a very tough one.

Kakariko Village as a Child in Ocarina of Time is a great place. The slow, laid back guitar music sets the mood as a small town. The people there are lovable, and the activities in town are most memorable as a child. The Cucco Lady's chicken game, the cow inside the house with the heart piece, the kid in the graveyard, etc. It seems when all the commerce comes to town, the town loses that flair of being small and doing their own thing.

Kokiri Forest is a cool location, though for the scenery and rather not the people and stuff.

I love the Fishing Pond. Even after I've recieved anything worthwhile, I'll just head in to waste time. The Kakariko Village music really sets the calming feel that a fishing hole should have. The game is simple and can be considered boring to some people, but I love it. I had no idea about the Golden Scale or the Sinking Lure. I accidentally'd both of those by spending so much time there.

Now, in Majora's Mask, North Clock Town is the best of both worlds. You still get the feel that you're in a busy town, but it's a small garden area for peace and stuff.

Ikana Castle is an interesting place with an even more interesting history. That place is great, and theorists seem to love Ikana in general. I'm no theorist, but I find the old Kingdom of Ikana interesting, myself. I won't delve into every detail of the castle to find out what happened to them or what they were exactly, but just the interesting history behind them makes that part of the game that much more interesting.

Very tough situation for me. :/Ocarina of Time:My favorite location would be Zora's Domain because I love the Zoras.Majora's Mask:My favorite location would be Great Bay. Pirates' Fortress to the Beaver's Dam, I love it all! If you wanted me to name my favorite place in Great Bay, that would be Beaver's Dam because I liked the Beaver Brothers even though they looked wierd. Over all, I just love water places since it seems more living.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I don't have a favorite place for MM because I haven't played it yet. In OoT my favorite place has to be Hyrule the town before it goes all evil and everything.

C

Coolwordnnumber

In oot my favorite place would have to be spirit temple. Then followed closely by the finishing pond I cam stay and just fish for a while. In mm I would have to say my favorite place would have to be great bay. I just like to go mess around in the water as a zora.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom