• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's your favorite location?

I was curious if you guys have a favorite location in ocarina of time or majora's mask? I should probably clarify by saying, that we are talking about the whole game, so that includes towns, dungeons, secret locations and pretty much everywhere else in the game. I'd probably say the ice cave.

Ice Cave.jpg

Last edited:
In MM my favorite area is the area where the ferry ride takes place. I love that. In OoT I would have to say Lake Hylia. I find it very pretty and relaxing.

Tony

Stardust Crusaders
My favorite area in Majora's Mask is Ikana Valley because I love the how creepy it is and how barren it is. Ikana also had the most creepy/cool music. The runner up is the Southern Swamp because of its scenery. I like how detailed and colorful the area is (for the N64's graphics). As for Ocarina of Time my favorite area is the Sacred Meadow because of how peaceful it is. I would also like to mention Lake Hylia, it is just so relaxing it is.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
For Majoras Mask I'd say Great Bay Coast. In Ocarina of Time it's a toss up between Lake Hylia, Water Temple, and Kokiri Forest.

Last edited:
In Ocarina of Time, I loved going to Korkiri Forest. It is just how amazing how a group of people can make much out of a forest and make it into a society. I just love it. And knowing how the people, well, the Korkiri people, never leave and never grow up is just fasinating, because I wish I would actually live there. (Mentally though.) It would be great having your own fairy. :3

In Majora's Mask, I really enjoyed Ikana Valley. I'm not the type of chick who loves creepy and weird places, but this place techneclly hits all of my marks for creepiness. I just love it. Having a spooky well, knowing that zombies/Gibbdo's live down there is just, wow. Having a Music Box House driving away the Gibdo's is just amazing. Would I kill to live their. :3

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I think my favorite places to be in those games would be for OoT it would be Lon Lon Ranch and for MM it would be Romani Ranch. The reason why for these two places is because they're peaceful and the people that are there don't really have things to worry about except for taking care of themselves and delivering their goods to people in heavily populated areas. Although there is the predicaments of a creepy, grinning moon looming down on you and the one time takeover by Ganondorf to be taken to account when considering these places, but still, these are my favorite locations in these two games.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I haven't really played MM but in OoT it's either Hyrule Castle (not Ganon's Castle!), or the Windmill Hut. The music in the Windmill Hut is the BEST!

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
In Ocarina of Time, I feel very relaxed at Romani's Ranch. I also feel this way at the fishing gorge, but moreso at the ranch. As young Link, I'll go there and throw my boomerang in the air over and over while Malon sings as if these were two farm kids simply playing in the field.

In Majora's Mask, Clock Town is definitely my favorite place to hang. If I had to choose one specific location, I would say the Stock Pot Inn because I always wind up spending a lot of time there, but really, I enjoy the entirety of Clock Town, specifically on the first day. There's something about a peaceful stereotype environment that really gets to me. Children running about, the one cranky guy, hardworkers... sigh.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Oh yeah Zora's Domain is fun. Strangely I also like the Water Temple. It only took me about 3 hours to beat (only??? hmmm...) and the music is really pretty. Strangely calming. Geepers I HAVE to replay OoT. Sigh...too many games. This happen to anyone else?

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
In MM, I liked the Ikana Castle. It was very intriguing to me, and I don't know whether the Well counts as part of the Castle. It has a pretty cool atmosphere also.
In OoT I liked the Gerudo Desert, the area with the Fortress. It just seemed like a cool place to hang out.

Diablo

King of Redeads
For Oot I would have to say the Graveyard is my favorite with the Haunted wastelands coming in a close second. For MM I love Ikana valley and the Great bay.

Regarding OoT, It's the Lost Woods. Saria's Song playing through the whole thing is amazing. Back when I first started playing the game I was hopelessly lost in there, lmao. Aside from the graphical/awe of the area, the lore around it is incredibly creepy.

For MM, it has to be Ikana Valley. I just love the feeling that somethings watching me. I felt that the whole time I was playing in that area. I loved it, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom