• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's your favorite pasta dish?

Ninja

Well well well
Pasta comes in so many shapes, sizes, colors, and flavors. If you had to pick one for the rest of your life, which would it be?

For me, it would be Shrimp & Italian Sausage Florentine. Garlic, butter, shrimp, italian sweet sausage, linguine, spinach, mushrooms, and tomatoes in a white wine cream sauce.

Does lasagne count? I am a fiend for lasagne and Spaghetti bolognese.

Pasta dishes with cream are nice too. I really love some pasta with cream and some crispy mushrooms with chicken breast, bit of garlic and parmesan cheese <3

Any of those and ill be a happy camper <3

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Either Ravioli, beef stroganoff, or lasagna. I can’t decide! The beef is the most satisfying, but the lasagna and ravioli are also really good.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I thought it had noodles? That’s how I’ve always had it. Even if egg noodles don’t count, I’ve had it with regular noodles.
I make strogie no pasta in it..its beef 2 types of cream mushrooms onions bit of alkie....

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I would say my favorite has to be ravioli. I end up getting this seven cheese ravioli with bolognese sauce from a nearby restaurant every so often. It's real good.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Ooooh that's hard to choose. I am a huge pasta lover. I love all kinds of things mixed in there; meats, veggies, but especially seafood. I think any pasta that incorporates a lot of shellfish types has to be my favorite. I go nuts for that stuff. That dish you described sounds amazing, though. Maybe I should try to cook that sometime...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom