• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Music from Zelda?

Choji147

Attack Helicopter
What game would you say has your favorite soundtrack? Do you have a specific game and song post it down below mine at the moment is the song of storms from ocarina of time or The music from wind waker- The celebration in the woods

This is a really difficult question, because the Zelda games have some of the best soundtracks of any video game. I think WW has the best soundtrack because the songs manage to all sound stylistically similar, but are also quite distinct (if that makes sense). I think my favourite single track has to be the title theme from OoT, though.

My favorite track comes down to a tie between two; The music played inside the Temple of Time during OoT and Bolero of Fire from OoT.

The Bolero's fast tempo always excited me and got me pumped to go into the Fire Temple. I can remember just playing the song over and over again as a child just to hear it "one more time".

The Temple of Time theme from OoT always felt rather grand and ominous yet at the same time makes you know that this place is important and needs to be respected. It gives me goose bumps every time I hear it and I am immediately reminded of the memory of my first time pulling the Master Sword from the Pedestal of Time.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
So far through my gameplay of SS, I haven't been too taken by the music. From my previous posts in similar topics, I'm sure lots of people know what takes my cake :P

Ocarina of Time. Gawd, I'd marry the shat outta this game if I could, just based on its music. To be a bit more specific, the Fire Temple, Water Temple, and Kokiri Forest really set the bar for me. <3

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
For me, it's a tie between Ocarina of Time and Oracle of Ages. OoT had the Song of Storms, which is so legendary and amazing, and OoA has it's super epic overworld theme. If I had to only go with one, I'd guess I would go with Oracle of Ages.

S

shabreeze

I don't know which game has the best soundtrack, probably OoT. But my favorite songs are the original overworld theme that everyone knows. I like the version in ALttP the most. From Ocarina of Time, my favorite was the Forest Temple music, and Gerudo Valley is noteworthy as well. Also, there are some fantastic piano tracks in the Song of Healing and Midna's Lament.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I wasn't too fond of Spirit Tracks as a whole, but it had some good music. ;)

[video=youtube;L7_8p7cC6y4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7_8p7cC6y4[/video]

Along with ST, Skyward Sword and The Wind Waker had glorious soundtracks.

[video=youtube;QEbFLSfHqQ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEbFLSfHqQ8[/video]
[video=youtube;jPJsSJvXMUw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPJsSJvXMUw&feature=related[/video]

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Gerudo valley and its remixes, still perfer the original best, and of course this metal remix of it I've heard before would totally be my theme song if i had one.

edit:
Dark World from Alttp is pretty good too, and the Hyrule castle from Alttp as well.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Skyward Sword has my favorite soundtrack.

Everyone at the Dungeon Gaming Network said:
Oh, JuicieJ said something from Skyward Sword is his favorite. What a surprise. :dry:

Yep. One of the major reasons SS is my favorite game period is its music. It's easily the most complex and emotionally-gripping soundtrack in the entire series, and it's one of the most grand soundtracks in gaming history. Zelda has always had good music, but it's never had music that qualifies as epic. It was always simple and catchy (with a few exceptions here and there). Skyward Sword changed that. The simplest of music in this game is the most complex of music in past titles, and all of it is breathtakingly gorgeous and eargasmic, infusing itself with the environments of every area. I don't think a soundtrack in gaming has ever touched me as much as SS's did. Simply phenomenal in all accounts and one that will be tough to follow up on in the future.

Last edited:
Ocarina of Time & Twilight Princess are my favorite Zelda soundtracks overall. Although there are unique pieces of music in every Zelda game that I enjoy of course.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Majora's Mask has my favorite soundtrack. Astral Observatory, Oath to Order, Song of Healing...beautiful and emotional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom