• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's your favorite minigame?

I'd like to know if you guys have a favorite minigame? I really enjoyed the sidequest with the beaver brothers in majora's mask. I found the waterfall rapids to be surprisingly spacious, plus i really like its beautiful surroundings. I also thought it was a lot of fun to race against them.

Waterfall Rapids.jpg

Last edited:
I found that Ocarina of Time had more funner mini-games than Majora's Mask. Majora's Mask had the same type of game almost everywhere.

In Ocarina of Time, my favourite mini-game is the Horseback Riding Shooting thing in Geurdo Valley/ Fortress. I can play that all day.

Anything to do with archery is my favorite mini-game in these two Zelda games. I love the swamp shooting gallery in Majora's Mask because of how challenging it is and I find it to be very fun. The horseback archery in Ocarina of Time is also fun, and perhaps even more challenging than the swamp shooting gallery since you're shooting at targets while moving.

Zarom

The King
I liked the mini-games in MM more than those in OOT. Those in OOT were very simple and most of them were pretty easy. In MM, they were more diverses, more challenging and I think there was more of them too. The shooting galleries in MM were pretty cool, and the Goron Race was very fun too, while in OOT, my favorite was probably the Horseback Archery.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
I like the Deku Playground in North Clock Town. It ends up being free when you win, and it's a good way to save up money in the first 3 day cycle since you win 50 rupees on each of the first 2 days.

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
I'm pretty sure this thread existed at some point, but oh well it might have been a few months ago now. Anyway, my favorites were always the OoT Shooting Galleries and that couple's mini-game in MM. I don't know which day (I wanna say Day 2?), but there was a game where you throw bombs into baskets. I've always liked that one because I played basketball growing up, so it's fun for me.

I enjoyed bombchu bowling in Ocarina of Time. That cucco near gave me an ulcer though. In Majoras Mask I liked the archery challenges because they had more going on than in OOT. Instead of shooting rupees, the one in woodfall had wolves running through, which made it more exciting.

A

Awkward Turtle

The fight and against 'They' and Honey and Darlings...But I must say...the mini game with the Octorocks pissed me off because It was to hard >.<

zachev2kool

Hero of Winds
I liked the mini-games in Majora's Mask better. I'd have to say either the alien invasion or the Oceanside Skulltula House... if that counts... more like a sidequest I guess.

gabesawakening

Hi Fwiends!
I think Ocarina of Time had the same amount of fun mini-games as Majora's Mask. But if I were to choose I really enjoyed sneaking around the Gorudu base and sneaking past the guards! I really liked shooting the people with the bow and arrow! I also liked the sound they made when the arrow lodged into the person! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom