• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's your favorite location?

I really can't pick a place In majora's mask, but I'll take a risk and say great bay and the observatory, being in the observatory makes me feel so calm, if it was in real life I think I would hang out a lot in that place

and for OoT, I prefer to wait for the 3DS version to come out to comment on this, it seems like there is a major overhaul on all the dungeons scenery and decoration, so I'll wait for that...

Last edited:

korp

bagels
In Ocarina Of Time, the Graveyard. I find it just simply awesome. I love everything about it, absolutely.

My favorite place in MM, this is hard, because the world in MM for the most part, is huge. Um....I'm gonna say Clock Town. There's endless things you can do there, and lots of minigames that I enjoy.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I'm suprised how many people like Great Bay Coast in MM. I thought it was downright creepy. The shore is supposed to be calming and beautiful, but
because of Skull Kid, it went all weird-like.
Lolz

My favorite location of MM is probably the moon. It seems so tranquil considering what you would face next.

In OoT, well, I have many favorite places. Gerudo Valley and the Desert Collossus stand out, but I like Lake Hylia and Kokiri Forest, too.

D

derkcloud

In OOt, my favorite place is the Unicorn Fountain because I remember going there and finding the Triforce.
In MM, I love swimming around Great Bay as a Zora.

Q

Quazaar

I would say the forest temple from OOT The music is actually what makes it my favorite place, its so eerie and creepy

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
Hmm, I really like this question, I actually have to think for a second...

OK, in OoT, my favorite place is probably either Zora's Domain or the Temple of Time. Zora's Domain is just so cool and peaceful, and the Temple of Time is just plain epic.

And the Great Bay Coast is a layup for favorite place in MM. Absolutely no question my favorite place in the game. Second place would definitely be Clock Town, though.

My favorite area in MM is the Observatory. I find the music very relaxing.
In OOT my favorite place is the Fishing Pond. I enjoy fishing in the game.

Young Link

Grasshopper
Hmmmmm...... this is a hard one:D. For OoT, I'd say the Lost Woods. I LOVE the music and it is just awesome. It feels like there is lots of magic in the woods. As for MM, I'd say the Ancient Castle of Ikana. I love the music as well. And it's fun killing all the enemies with light. :D.

A

AllenMan

For OOT I would have to agree with Young Link. The forest temple is an interesting place to be and I like it. In MM I must say I spent a lot of time in Clock Town (mostly day two cause that was my favorite) but nowhere special just all of Clock Town

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom