• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors What's your favorite "little thing" about AoC?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm talking about the things that aren't terribly important to the gameplay or the story. Just little things that the game does that always makes you smile, or that you just enjoy about it. Sometimes, the little things matter more than you'd think.

My favorite little thing about AoC is the voicework they did for battles and in menus. Like how characters respond to each other when you select them, or when you pick a meal, or when you're landing combos and defeating enemies out in the field. A lot of them are unique unto each other, which I thought was really neat. It really made the cast feel unified and together, and I always smile when they talk to each other.

My favorite instance of this is the change in Zelda's tone of voice after you unlock her sealing power. She sounds far more confident and intense in battle, and I love that so much. She finally speaks with pride. My favorite is when she says "I have done it!" when you defeat a powerful enemy. The way she says that just makes me go :kawaii: like yesss you really have done it I'm so proud of you!!! You go, girl!!!!

What about you guys? What's a little thing about AoC that you enjoy?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
-The thing that cracks me up in AoC every single time is when one of the bokoblins blow the horn to attack and you'll see all those bokoblins coming towards you. No matter if they do damage or not it kerps on cracking me up.

- Sooga's or the elite yiga clan leaders after being defeated and how they say they're unworthy or a failure.

- The way the yiga clan walk around. I WOULD GET A SERIOUS BACK ACHE WALKING LIKE THAT!!

Even though I don't really like Zelda's attitude in BotW I do love how she isn't going to sit idle in AoC and takes charge and even develops as a true leader and leads all troops into battle. She's everything but a damsell in distress. I really admire that

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I really enjoy the new upgrade system, compared to the badges from the first one. I've still not got all of them on the old game, since you need such specific materials (and multiple of them) for some of them, and you're never guaranteed to get them when fighting the bosses or characters that drops them. AoC handles it much better!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Whenever Hetsu talks it just cracks me up

I took the rescuing Urbosa path first so seeing Riju and Teba show up to save them made me really happy, especially seeing Riju.
My favorite thing about that moment was that Patricia got her own intro card independent of Riju. They knew what they were doing.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My favorite "little thing" was probably when Link and Urbosa were trying to have a serious conversation. Link was just vibin' in the background while the solders dared him to eat rocks XD. I just love how they put each character's small personality quirks in a way that is just so funny but also subtle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom