• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Kind of Cake?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
In the SB as well as in this thread, I read "coke" everywhere then I read "jello coke" and was like 'wtf is a jello coke' lol.

My favorite kind of cake is expressly the Tres Leches Cake (three milk cake). It's all kinds of yummy. If it counts (and it does imo), Cheesecake tops the list.

Mido

Version 1
Pie...oh wait. :facepalm: Mi pastel favorito es Vanilla cake with chocolate frosting. There's also this really good cream puff/wafer cake my family gets on special occassions! Quite a thread indeed!

Crab cake.

13725_f520.jpg

DekuPrincess

Are you serious?!?
Can I count tiramisu as cake?

If not, then I have to go with a marble pound cake that I make--super dense and moist and generally delicious, plus it improves with age!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I would say marble is my favorite flavor. I like both chocolate cake and vanilla cake, and marble gives me both at once. I like it best when it has no icing and goes with a glass of milk (the "no frosting" part is because I can't have frosting since it doesn't sit in my stomach).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom