• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Guide?

What's Your Favorite Guide?

• Navi (OoT)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tatl (MM)

• Ezlo aka the Minish Cap

• Midna (TP)

• Ciela (PH)

• Zelda's Ghost (ST)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BakerGuy

Wielder of TheBakerSword
The choices are clear. I don't know if zelda's ghost from Spirit Tracks would be considered as a guide but i added that anyway. My Favorite would have to be Midna, She has a cool way of doing things.

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
Midna or Zelda from ST. Midna is one of my favorite charecters of the series, but ST is really the only one where Zelda is really a part of the adventure (minus the CD-i games of course). But maybe Phi will take their place? Who knows, considering we have virtually no idea who or what she'll be.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
I think Tatl had a much better development than Navi, Navi was basically thrust apon to Link, while Tatl was trapped with him and after a while trusted him and knew what Link is doing is right, and that she has to make it right because she knew skull kid was doing these things.

For me it's a tossup between Navi and Ezlo. I thought Ezlo was pretty entertaining and never reached that level of annoyance that some of the other guides seem to after a while.

Big Octo

=^)
Hm..... Zelda from ST. I never really connected with Midna (To be honest, I never really liked her at all :S). I just liked how Zelda and Link worked together. It was always enjoyable.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
King of Red lions, but he isn't on the poll for some reason. He helped you by guiding you to the next dungeon, and that's pretty much it. He didn't intrude on the gameplay like Navi and Midna, so I felt like I was doing it by myself instead of being guided.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Navi and Tatl. Both are fairies, I'm getting tired of human or nonfairy guides anyway because those just serve as plot devices rather than actually help with figuring out enemies or other things. -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom