• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Ganon Battle?

What's your favorite Ganon battle?

• Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past

• Ocarina of Time

• Oracle of Ages/Seasons

• The Wind Waker

• Twilight Princess (Dark Beast)

• Twilight Princess (Horseback)

• Twilight Princess (Ganondorf)

• Total voters
Mine would have to be the Ganondorf battle in TP.

(Note: The poll was originally supposed to be single choice only but I figured there were more than one favorite for some of you so I just left it open for multiple choice). :)

Last edited:
U

UchihaMadara

To me it is the battle on top of Ganon's Tower in the Wind Waker. It just felt epic to be fighting against Ganon while Hyrule is flooded around you. And on top of that I found the battle to be quite challenging.
Oh, and you have to love the way Link finishes the fight!

T

Tekniko

Ocarina of Time for me. Although I haven't played the other games I just love a boss that has stages to the fight.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I really liked doing the TP Gannondorf one. I thought that it was well done. I really liked it when you could do the sword pushing thing, that was fun.:)

Definitely A Link to the Past for me. Ganon really stood out from all of the other bosses in the game. It really felt like the final battle, and took a while to figure out exactly how to beat him. The music, the setting, his appearance, everything was just epic.

I think I liked OoT the most. Not only did I think the final battle was epic, but I also thought it had the best version of Ganondorf. He had that cocky and rude attitude that the other Ganons seem to lack, and It may be because he matured more after that game.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I can not decide, all of them except the first one (LoZ Ganon) are great.

The swordfight in Wind Waker was more epic than the swordfight in Twilight Princess, that is one opinion I have. Another opinion I have is about Ganon (the beast) in Ocarina of Time. That is probably the coolest boss I have faced, it/he was cruel and awesome!

jack546

The chosen one
twilight princess the sword duel with gannondwarf is probably better but i havent played that game to the end and i love the final battle in ocarina of time so thats my favourite gannon battle it uses so many items and it is just so epic.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
I have to say Ocarina of Time....I'm not saying this be cliche but I believe it's the best fight because of the atmosphere. When you defeat ganondorf for the first time and think you've beaten the game, he reappears becoming Ganon, the King of Evil.

This is when that feeling of dread kicks in and you feel hopeless since you don't really know what to do the first time. The darkness, lightning, creepy-hopeless music, as well as only seeing Ganons bright, evil eyes really sets the tone for one of the most unique final battles in the Zelda series.

I've beaten the game about three times now, but when that final battle comes I honestly feel scared and hopeless, thinking to myself "How on earth do I beat this monster". In Ocarina of Time, it is way different then any of the other Ganon battles, because for the rest of them you go in confident in your skills and battle it out. You feel that way when you fight Ganondorf in Ocarina of Time but when Ganon awakes it's a whole new ball game. For a final boss to make me feel the way I do when i play is unreal. I have never felt that scared and hopeless when playing a video game before.

So I say that Ocarina of Time takes the cake as the best ganon fight because the developers really "linked" the player with Link.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker (in the forehead!), Twilight Princess Ganondorf (fishing poll and Finishing Blow!)!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom