• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Final Fantasy Game?

So as some of you may know, I really enjoy the Final Fantasy series. I think that almost every RPG I've ever played was excellent, but Final Fantasy games are the best, IMO.

My favorite game in the series is Final Fantasy IV(4). I think that because I think that the characters are well developed for the most part, the story is good, and not too complicated, and it was the first Final Fantasy game that I beat. So................................. what's your favorite?

My favorite Final Fantasy is the FFVII because of the great story,the good gameplay and Sephiroth is Epic

Currently playing a good handful of them. (X, XII, and III or VI in Japan)

I haven't finished them yet so I can't really give a proper opinion, but I do also own FF4 which I found completely boring and quit after a few hours.

Currently playing a good handful of them. (X, XII, and III or VI in Japan)

I haven't finished them yet so I can't really give a proper opinion, but I do also own FF4 which I found completely boring and quit after a few hours.

D: How did you get bored with FFIV?! How far did you get?

Kazumi

chagy
My favourite Final Fantasy was easily FFX. I loved the combat, the story, and the settings. I though that the end was very touching, and really brought out both Yuna and Tidus' character. I still need to play FFX-2. In fact, I have it sitting next to my PS2, still in the bag that I bought it in. I should really get around to playing that.

My first Final Fantasy was X so I'm a little biased towards it. Other Final Fantasy games I enjoyed too is VI & VIII

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
FFXII (12, PS2 2006).

My reason for liking FF12 so much is because the graphics were AMAZING for its time, the gameplay was top notch, music was probably one of the best points, and the story was amazing! All I can say is FF12 is a great game, though I can't play it because I don't have a PS2 anymore. I have yet to kill Yiazmat, that dirty Final Mark!

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I enjoy playing Final Fantasy VI. It was the best Final Fantasy game on the SNES, and it had so many things I could do. It would be very hard to get tired of playing THAT game, that's for certain. The story was very good for an SNES game, the graphics were pushed to the limits, and the music was great as well. It was simply impressive, and was the beginning of a whole new era of Final Fantasy games.

D: How did you get bored with FFIV?! How far did you get?

Don't remember it much, but I believe I got maybe an hour or so past that Sand Dungeon thing from the beiginning. Maybe I just got the wrong impression and I should try to replay the game, but as of now, I'm currently content with playing the Final Fantasy games I have now.

I'm getting further in X now that I was finally able to beat Evrae after rage-quitting for a few weeks, I'm leaving VI for a rainy day or something, and I just snagged XII for $10 so I'm not very far in it at all.

My favorite is easily FFVII (Plus the Compilation). After that would be FFVIII and FFX. All of them had amazing storylines and characters, but FFVII takes the cake by a landslide. I didnt like FFI or FF II at all, though. You'd take one step in the beginning of the game and BAM! A level 100 monster comes out and 1 hit KO's your entire party. I also dont like FFXII very much.

Djinn

and Tonic
FFVI has always been my favorite. I love almost everything about it, from the setting, to the characters and the gameplay. I especially liked how it did not require you to keep a central character in your party while shuffling out various other characters. You had a huge cast of characters to choose from when making your party, enough to completely change your experience each time you played. Plus the few parts of the games when you needed t make multiple parties and go into a dungeon were a great idea that has never been done again in a later game. There is so much replay value due to the giant cast and many different party combinations you can have when playing it. There were no parts of the game that I thought were a chore to get through before I could have fun again. And I liked how the villain of the story develops over time along with your own characters. It made for a very different experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom